How do you see humans dying out?

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
Do you think we'll make it to the end of Earth's time or do you think we'll die off earlier?
Eventually, the Earth will end with the dying of our sun but if they have their figures right, that might not be for billions of years. Will our demise be sooner by an asteroid or maybe some microscopic organism?
**The Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man is not an option.** :rolleyes:

Maki

I likey the Asians
Oct 31, 2006
Ohio
I'm thinking water will kill us or all the volcanos in the world will explode and burn us. :D Or some weird nuke attack. Whatever happens first.

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
I am going to say asteroid or somehow we screw up our food.

Rich W.

Nov 12, 2006
NJ
Listen to Bear and his wife talk on the radio...then answer your own question....

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
I think humanity will live on beyond the lifetime of our sun. If we do eventually die out it will be to a disease or some sort of inability to breed. If given enough time though I think we could evolve beyond what we are now or at least find a way to transfer ourselves out of our bodies into something else. Robots Im hoping. Robot people.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
We'll eventually make contact with a more advanced species and instead of being pussy ET types they'll be assholes and most likely find horrific yet creative ways to end our existence.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
Do you think we'll make it to the end of Earth's time or do you think we'll die off earlier?
Eventually, the Earth will end with the dying of our sun but if they have their figures right, that might not be for billions of years. Will our demise be sooner by an asteroid or maybe some microscopic organism?
**The Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man is not an option.** :rolleyes:
What about the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man?

frago

I am Jacks raging bile duct
Apr 27, 2006
Definately some uber disease.

mosin38

shit fuck cunt
Sep 9, 2006
A sextape staring Rosie O’Donnell and Penny Marshall is released on the internet....

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I think humans will overpopulate the world far beyond its capabilities of sustaining life.

We will use up all of the natural resources from being wasteful until we all die out. The fresh water supplies will be depleted unless we can find very cheap means of filtering ocean water, we will use our trees, and we won't have enough agricultural land or enough domesticated animal supply to feed people. The oceans are now on the brink of being wiped out from overfishing.

We are fucking ourselves. Once we start running out of things like fresh water there will be exoduses to different areas that will put cultural strain on the invaded lands that will spur on war.

It won't be a very prety picture. That's why I will move to Alaska to live in the middle of nowhere so I can have everything I need.

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
I agree with overpopulation. Supposedly 60 people die every minute while 90 are born. Not sure how much that rings true but it's pretty scary to think about.

Edit: Also, over population will also probably bring new diseases so that would also be a factor.

JC510

Mar 3, 2006
Alien invasion or gamma ray burst

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I agree with overpopulation. Supposedly 60 people die every minute while 90 are born. Not sure how much that rings true but it's pretty scary to think about.

Edit: Also, over population will also probably bring new diseases so that would also be a factor.
Following the historical data human population typically doubles in size every 40 years. That's just how it has been through time but I think it may be speeding up due to human factors like medicine making common diseases/illnesses more survivable.

Population is getting crazy now. And so you know, there are approx 80-90,000 births on any given day right now. That's a lot of kid shitting.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Decay.

We'll get too large. The population will become dependent upon each other for basic needs. Then one day the producers will start slowly dwindling. Scarcity of resources.... anarchy...then basic subsistence live for most people till eventually we're just gone.

Think of it as a rural town in Zimbabwe.