how does your girl/wife rate in the humor category?

shwoogielover

don't trust me, i'm lying to you
Nov 13, 2005
chicago
i was just wondering since O&A are always talking about how few girls are fans... my girl gave me the ol' 'sig heil' the other day out of the blue and quotes 'a clockwork orange' lines to me... she's a dirty girl and a good egg...

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
fun to be around,,, but shy and reserved. gets most of my humor. We had a nice evening chat about diarhea after dinner.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
The wife (milf4u) and I have bits going all the time, always funny and doesn't take things seriously like most holes. :) She is always making fun of someone or something, especially other broads that don't get it.

My girl (wackbagette) is one of the funiest (and smartest) fukin people I have ever had the pleasure to befriend.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
She's ok. Not like the funniest person ever but probably funnier than most chicks. She's usually more kind of cutesy funny but can go into darker areas. She hates Friends and Everyone Loves Raymond and absolutely loves Seinfeld and Simpsons.

The important thing is that she finds me funny. She gets my dry wit, which is shockingly rare. She likes my abstract situation based humor. She laughs at racial humor. She doesn't get offended with ****** or cunt. Haven't introduced her to the 202niverse yet but she knows what it means to me.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
My girlfriend thinks all the stuff from the show I bring up is pretty hilarious. Cringe type stuff is unheard of here, but she has a pretty wicked sense of humor so she really takes to it well.

However, I really do have to mind my P's and Q's when talking to locals, most people don't enjoy the loffs from a good AIDS joke.

S

Super

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
My chicks a huge fan ....And sometimes her awful humor is worse then mine:)

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
Women won't like this, but there aren't many here on Wackbag so here goes:

Naturally, women have no sense of humor. It's all in how you train them or how you rub off on them. My ex-girlfriend of four years wasn't funny when I met her and after those years, she took on my sense of humor and could really make me laugh on her own without repeating my jokes, lines or attacking my usual targets. There are funny women, but it's because she was around a funny guy.

Does that make me a misogynist?

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
My wife can't stand OnA. She loves Ron and Fez though. I got her an Inno for Valentines.. or whatever, and all she listens to is XM Cafe and The Loft. Fine, not everyone likes talk radio.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
If she's an R&F fan, she's got good taste.

Does liking a particular brand of humor make someone funny, though? And I'm not directing that at you BS, just looking for a concrete definition of what a sense of humor is. I think it's the things she says, not enjoys - but now that I consider it, it could be both.

HerkyJerkyLiz

Posts below off topic.
Oct 14, 2004
someone once told me i was funny for a girl.

May 8, 2006
Houston, Texas
Mine's alright. My two introductions to the O&A show didn't work out, but a third's coming.

(she's black... that's kinda an important detail for why intro #1 didn't work out)

1) I turn on the XM, and Jimmy's voice comes through, loud and clear while he's shouting "THE NEGRO". She just looked at me like "wtf is this shit?"

2) Was the other day, right before Jones Beach where there were five or so guys in there. She couldn't make anything out.

She's alright for the humor department otherwise, though. We had a good time at Lil' Jimmy's show. She likes my stand-up, and lets me get away with racial humor.

She gives excellent head, so for the moment I'm willing to overlook her not being a O&A fan.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
My girl actually listened to O&A before I did. She likes the same humor and we generally laugh at the same shit.
That being said, when it comes to me her sense of humor not only goes out the window, it lands in the street and gets hit by a mack truck. If I'm acting goofy she just looks at me and says I'm retarded, and I reply that she's as humorous as a tumor-ridden puppy. It's a loving relationship.
In the end she still gets high marks in the humor department. Any girl that laughs at **** and dead baby jokes is AOK with me.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
any chick that would be willing to hang with my sense of humor is alright in my book. my ex couldnt stand O&A, i couldnt really joke around with her the way i wanted. often times she just didnt get it at all. so i just quit trying to force her to get it.

wetandstickyjim

Drop dead retard!
May 25, 2005
Congers, NY
My wife turned me on to Howard when he was funny and relevant. She didn't "mind" O&A in the WNEW days and now she can't stand them. Her humor level has declined dramatically...3 kids...who knows. I still make her laugh and I can make other people laugh, but she's gotten all serious and shit. Sometimes she'll say something funny. I'm always looking for a laugh, but her, blech. She needs to lighten up.

Fuck me. :icon_cry:

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Taking jokes: 9/10
Giving jokes: 6/10

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
My girlfriend is usually horrified by the stuff I'll say to her in passing. She hates almost everything I say, unless it's directed at someone she doesn't like.

Yeah, we get along wonderfully.

Dani75

I hate stupid people...
Jan 27, 2005
Norton, MA
I'm a girl so I guess I can't put my 2 cents in this thread...

MonkeyTits

Jun 20, 2005
The future wife (July 7th) doesn't really make me laugh. I car crash her all the time when she tries to make something that occurred today on NPR sound funny. She does have a sense of humor - she likes Jimmy.

I don't ask her to throw stewed tomatoes on the floor when she's late.

wetandstickyjim

Drop dead retard!
May 25, 2005
Congers, NY
The future wife (July 7th) doesn't really make me laugh. I car crash her all the time when she tries to make something that occurred today on NPR sound funny. She does have a sense of humor - she likes Jimmy.

I don't ask her to throw stewed tomatoes on the floor when she's late.
Oooooooo. July 7th is my Birthday! Funny, my birthday is the day your life is going to end.

Good luck Bro! :action-sm