How far would you go?

Ok what is the craziest most outrageous thing you would do? It could be for money or just for the hell of it.

C

captain kid

good question...i would like to crap on someones front porch:D

Rob

Lingerrring Longerrr
Wackbag Staff
quit my job...

Butternuts

Almost anything.

Short of doing something that could land me in prison, or give me aids. I would do anything for enough money.

I would blow a parakeet for a million, Step in the ring with Mike toofasaur. And eat a chic on the rag. for 10 mill. A realy obese chic, for 20. A realy old obese chic named Gladis. Who wore polester pants to a flea market in August.

for 30 mill.

and for 100,000.00 million dollars I wont blow up the world, buuuahhaaaaa! Ready "THE LASER".

I have a friend Caila in Canada, she's a dancer and some guy paid her $200 to pee on him. She thought it was funny.

I haven't ever done anything outrageous for money, though.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
im a goaltender in an ice hockey league. i pay to get pucks shot at me....so i dunno pretty much anything that dont have anything to do with shit or doing stuff with a dudes junk

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
If the money is enough to pay for enough therapy to undo the psyshological damage I'd endure, there's some truly horrid things I would do.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Re: Almost anything.

. And eat a chic on the rag. for 10 mill--------I do that for free

100 Grand

I used to be a contenda.....
Originally posted by bluecell
I have a friend Caila in Canada, she's a dancer and some guy paid her $200 to pee on him. She thought it was funny.

I didn't know 'lil Jimmy had a gig in Canada! huddla huddla