How funny is Harry Hater!

Medicine Man

Yacht Rockin' with the SS Waffen
Donator
Doubtful. He's become one of those lofty cloud people he used to hate.
He's an odd fellow. I love listening to O&J but it's a weird juxtaposition as the station has his name on it, yet he's the most non-relevant person in the studio.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
He's an odd fellow. I love listening to O&J but it's a weird juxtaposition as the station has his name on it, yet he's the most non-relevant person in the studio.
Opie's so non-relevant that Anthony is floundering without him.

Opie's an annoying dweeb who continues to reach a national audience.

Opie's so non-relevant that Anthony is floundering without him.

Opie's an annoying dweeb who continues to reach a national audience.
I would say Jim is the most important part of the equation.

Jim controls the humor and comedic respect. I often wonder what would have happened to Opie if Jim left him.

He'd be using it in meetings with jocks, reminiscing about days of old. And boring them to death. Od's of jocks would skyrocket under his reign.
He's be a richer version of Don Wickland with his shitty weekend garage band.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Cake Stomp outrage already has another 4000 up votes at reddit, too. he is taking the day off tomorrow.

he is a lazy jackass and jocktober approved,

:)

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I'm not buying the "Opie steers the ship" bullshit anymore, even though I too was fooled into believing it....

The Stangles steer the ship now that Sam is gone, and while it pains me slightly to say it, I think Sam was steering.

Opie just runs through material/bit ideas and hopes something will stick.....if someone Jimmy likes is in studio, it has wheels, otherwise it's mostly shit

DeadAnus

I'm not buying the "Opie steers the ship" bullshit anymore, even though I too was fooled into believing it....

The Stangles steer the ship now that Sam is gone, and while it pains me slightly to say it, I think Sam was steering.

Opie just runs through material/bit ideas and hopes something will stick.....if someone Jimmy likes is in studio, it has wheels, otherwise it's mostly shit

That was just an apologist argument started by Anthony himself. He steers the ship huh? Then why are shows where he's absent so fucking good?

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
That was just an apologist argument started by Anthony himself. He steers the ship huh? Then why are shows where he's absent so fucking good?
Because you hate Opie. When I listen to old NOpie shows, it just exaggerates everything that annoys the living fuck out of me about Anthony now. The way he pronounces "Jimmy" like a faggot. The way he fake laughs at everything and repeats the last three words of what the other guy just said. Constant stammering like someone without control of their own face. On and on.

DeadAnus

Because you hate Opie. When I listen to old NOpie shows, it just exaggerates everything that annoys the living fuck out of me about Anthony now. The way he pronounces "Jimmy" like a faggot. The way he fake laughs at everything and repeats the last three words of what the other guy just said. Constant stammering like someone without control of their own face. On and on.
Indeed. You wouldn't know from listening to the show's material that Opie is the college graduate and that Anthony is the trashy dropout. 'I've been doing radio since I was 18!' Huh...Could have fucking fooled me. Besides, Opie really does it to himself. He didn't have very many people in his corner when this all started and somehow managed to turn people that liked him.

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Indeed. You wouldn't know from listening to the show's material that Opie is the college graduate and that Anthony is the trashy dropout.
Really? "black people bad guns good" just screams trashy dropout to me.

DeadAnus

So we agree there. What was so great about the old shows with Opie missing?
Besides the obvious shit, like him not being there to interrupt, take another inane call, or bring up pop culture that no one else in the room cares about, I'd say it's really interesting to hear them just talk for a change. Opie and Jimmy just riffing about anything and nothing are some of their best moments, so why all of a sudden is it 'we have a lot of show to do, lets move on!'

Good thing Anthony's rant about how shitty his experience was with the furniture delivery service was cut short! It was starting to get funny when Jimmy was trying to relate with his own stories of garbage customer service, enough about that, LADY DI IS ON THE PHONE!

Hog's Big Ben

Donator
Besides the obvious shit, like him not being there to interrupt, take another inane call, or bring up pop culture that no one else in the room cares about, I'd say it's really interesting to hear them just talk for a change. Opie and Jimmy just riffing about anything and nothing are some of their best moments, so why all of a sudden is it 'we have a lot of show to do, lets move on!'

Good thing Anthony's rant about how shitty his experience was with the furniture delivery service was cut short! It was starting to get funny when Jimmy was trying to relate with his own stories of garbage customer service, enough about that, LADY DI IS ON THE PHONE!
You were doing okay until the end. Don't exaggerate your examples to make your point.