How long till Anthony does this?

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
I'm not sure if that car would keep up with the gearing it came with stock, needs taller gears for autobahn speeds.

[YT]Q2MGcXSUV9w[/YT]

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
I'm not sure if that car would keep up with the gearing it came with stock, needs taller gears for autobahn speeds.

[YT]Q2MGcXSUV9w[/YT]
im not sure but can anyone make a post about Anthonys car without somene then making a post on how much it sucks or needs improvement? :arrrh::arrrh::arrrh:

trucker_ben

Jul 29, 2006

[YT]Q2MGcXSUV9w[/YT]
When he gets it back I doubt there will be any stock parts on it?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
im not sure but can anyone make a post about Anthonys car without somene then making a post on how much it sucks or needs improvement? :arrrh::arrrh::arrrh:

nope, you should no better, didnt you turn a wrench or two, you bring up cars, and you stir a hornets nest.... go into a gun thread and ask what you should get....... youll start a shoot out.... just to prove which gun has a one shot stop..... you bring up cars no matter what, some one has a better one:icon_roll or can find something wrong with the best one in the world.

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Aug 25, 2005
When he gets it back I doubt there will be any stock parts on it?
The only thing that is gonna be stock on WBL'S car is the engine block. I'm pretty sure with the kit he's having installed changes everything and only reuses the engine block and I think the original transmission housing.