How many half-siblings do you have?

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
You fuckin' white trash shits, it's time to spill your white trash guts.

I have 6 as far as I know. 5 I always knew about, but never met. One I found out about 15 years ago, and like.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Zero. Come to think of it none of my mom's or dad's siblings ever produced any either.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
0, but my wife has 4.5.

She was born when both parents were 15 and given up for adoption. When we located them a few years back, we discovered that each parent went their separate ways and got married and had 2 kids. The mother married a guy that had a kid from a previous marriage.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
In before stellarcomics ends the thread. :)

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
mine are all in one piece

well the only brother I have is not missing any limbs or half of his body

bb1mobile

wackbag's special mod
Wackbag Staff
None. I come from a long line of
people that actually got married
and stayed that way for life.

Was wondering this myself a bit earlier this week.
My fiance has been bugging me lately about why i have no desire to find my birth mom.i keep telling her i have only one mom .
She said you might have some other sibs out there that might be kinda cool.

did get me thinking.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
No siblings, half or full. So basically I'll have no one to leave anything to in my will.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
3, but not the white trash way you fuckers have them. My mom has an identical twin sister, so my Aunt Susan's kids are, genetically, my half-siblings.

I have half-siblings the classy way.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

DJ Evel Ed

SativaCross.com
1 half brother (half-black)
1 step brother (totally-insane)

Neon

ネオン
Donator
I have 2 half aunts and 6 half cousins (my grandmother married twice), but I don't consider them half anything. My "half" aunts even call my grandfather "dad" even though he's not their father. No half siblings, though. I have a bunch of step siblings that I don't really know well (my mom recently remarried).

All of my brothers/sisters are half. 2 older sisters, and 3 older brothers.

Poon Slayer

Reissued Regret
0, I have three step-siblings.

My aunt is my dad's half-sister though.

Joker1919

You fuckin' white trash shits, it's time to spill your white trash guts.

I have 6 as far as I know. 5 I always knew about, but never met. One I found out about 15 years ago, and like.
Ahh I'm glad I am not the only one in this boat. Pop didn't like a bag evidently and so far I think I have counted 4. I do get calls all the time of people claiming to be my half sister or brother but I just ignore them anymore. Hell me and my old man don't have the best relationship so I can't be sure.

jimmymac72

Up all night
It's My Birthday!
2 older sisters and 1 older brother. Total of 3 for those who can't count.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
None. I come from a long line of
people that actually got married
and stayed that way for life.
X2. There ain't a divorce in the family as far back as you want to go, including cousins and aunts and uncles.

Fustercluck

I have 4. dad was married had 3 kids got divorced, mom had one kid got divorced, they met each other married and had me. I've never lived with the others so i consider myself an only child.