How many Yankee Fans want Santana?

Do you want Santana? and why or why not?

• Total voters

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
I personally really dont want him because they would have to give up a crap load a young players. Hughes, Melky, Kennedy ect. and im willing to give away there future building blocks, for a Cy Young winner. Its an inticing trade offer but i dont want him

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
Yes I want him, but I dont' want to give up Hughes, Melky, Kennedy, + another guy or two. That's waaaaaaay too much.

I also said, I dont' care because the Yanks'll be fine if he winds up elsewhere

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
If they can keep Hughes and get Santana, then I'm all for it. However, if they have to give up Hughes, then I say no.

mik3

fornicating madly
I'd do Hughes/Melky for him, but that's pretty much where it stops.

It looks like, as of now, no one's getting him. Also, more than twice during this people close to him have come out and said Johan wants to pitch in a big city with a large hispanic fan base.

So it looks like it'll be the two NY and two LA teams up against each other if he makes it to free agency.

Dopie Opie

No Hughes, no Joba, then I'm ok. I'll give up Kennedy, Melky and other prospects, but truly believe that Hughes may be as good as Santana in a few years.

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
No Hughes, no Joba, then I'm ok. I'll give up Kennedy, Melky and other prospects, but truly believe that Hughes may be as good as Santana in a few years.
Exactly. I can see the Yankees trading Hughes and then in 2012 trading to get him back and pay $140 million when they could have had him in pinstripes for these next 5 years at 1/10th that.

Top Bottom