How much should teachers be paid?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Can't wait for episode 3!
For some reason the board fucked up so bad I had to restart my IPad.

So eppasode 3

My 9 th grade year I had a “business math” teacher, first class, he was the king of the “ditto” every class was nothing but dittos that we rarely saw the results for, but what we did see was him leaving every day seconds after the bell rang. He would always show back up around noon or so, he was also famous for falling asleep in class, the rumor was that he was a drunk.
Also had the obligatory gym teacher that was aledgly fucking female students. I also went to VoTech and boy were those teachers pieces of work, almost all of them were old/retired from their “profession” and decided to become VoTech teachers because unless you were a union guy (carpenter, electricians or plumbers) chances of you having any kind of benefits or retirement was probably 0 so when you turn 37 you apply for a teaching position at the VoTech, I thought of doing it

THE FEZ MAN

I remember a social studies teacher in like 7th grade. She would put her notes on one of those overhead projector things, and then we were supposed to copy her notes, while she went out for a smoke. She'd leave for ten minutes, then come back, and put the next page of notes up for us to copy, and then leave for another smoke. That was the entire class. She did that for like 2 or 3 days out of every week. It was notes-copying class.

Yes, she could've just made copies of the notes and handed them out, but that would've cut into her smoke break time.

Oh, and she was a fatty fat butterball of a woman who was all of about 4'10", and she used to brag about how she had a black belt in kah-rah-tay.

That's when I figured out that karate was bullshit.
Oh,,, I had one of those asshole teachers, “mr Pauly” he was the “take these notes” teacher, I absolutely hated his class, because I love history and “social studies” what I hated was filling notebooks full of un readable “notes” because my penmanship is awful. the upside to that class was that he actually noticed that I was slightly smarter than your normal VoTech kid, and he recommended that I take “advanced” history classes the following year, which was awesome because the “advanced classes” were way easier than the “dummy” classes I had been taking

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
You know what I enjoy? Anecdotes. I even have a little song.

"Anecdotes, anecdotes, they are fun for everyone! Anecdotes, yeah!!!"

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
You know what I enjoy? Anecdotes. I even have a little song.

"Anecdotes, anecdotes, they are fun for everyone! Anecdotes, yeah!!!"
Anecdotes about limerences... nothing better.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
5 months out of the year? Where did you go to school nigga? Gabon?
Southern nj. Where it can sauna from april to late october and doesnt get really cold till nov/dec. Mid 80s to upper 90s with 75-95% humidity during that time. School starts day after labor day and ends mid to late june depending on snow days. So youre in the heat for upto the first two full months and the last 3 months

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Southern nj. Where it can sauna from april to late october and doesnt get really cold till nov/dec. Mid 80s to upper 90s with 75-95% humidity during that time. School starts day after labor day and ends mid to late june depending on snow days. So youre in the heat for upto the first two full months and the last 3 months
I just looked at the average highs. April and October have scorching average highs of 63 and 66, respectively. Stop it.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
I just looked at the average highs. April and October have scorching average highs of 63 and 66, respectively. Stop it.
Thats the avg because the first 2 week of apirl are usually really cool and it gets hot the last 2 and vise versa for oct. Its not what its like the entire month

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Thats the avg because the first 2 week of apirl are usually really cool and it gets hot the last 2 and vise versa for oct. Its not what its like the entire month
Nope, just looked at each day. Incorrect.

Average high on April 30 in Wilmington is 68.

Creasy Bear

Donator
The planet was much hotter when tattered was in grade school. It's only recently that the Earth's crust has cooled.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
The planet was much hotter when tattered was in grade school. It's only recently that the Earth's crust has cooled.
I assume a reply like this is coming. Somehow saying this stuff is easier than saying "I remembered wrong because I was dumb kid and when you are a kid, time moves at a 1/4 speed of adult time, and when you are in school, it moves at 1/8 speed of adult time."

Creasy Bear

Donator
I assume a reply like this is coming. Somehow saying this stuff is easier than saying "I remembered wrong because I was dumb kid and when you are a kid, time moves at a 1/4 speed of adult time, and when you are in school, it moves at 1/8 speed of adult time."
I distinctly remember 3rd grade lasting 4 years.

THE FEZ MAN

Just when I think I have read the most absurd arguments on the inter webs I read this shit

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Teachers on LI have a great racket. They retire from one district, with a pension, then get another higher paying gig at another district.

In all fairness, I could give a shit, except the Teachers Union has the politicians by the balls.

They pay nothing for their health care and have the lowest deductibles. Yet, they're always crying poverty because vacations are expensive.

The real problem is the excessive administration of paper-pushers who do just load the system up with bodies. Because of the Union.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Except I live here, and, a lot of schools with out air conditioning are dismissing students at noon today
What kind of brokess nigga school doesn't have AC? Shit, I went to a podunk town school back when disco music was all the rage, and our shit had AC.

THE FEZ MAN

What kind of brokess nigga school doesn't have AC? Shit, I went to a podunk town school back when disco music was all the rage, and our shit had AC.
Most of the ones in philly don’t have AC and none of the others around here that were built in the 50’s do. The only school that had it when I was a “kid” was the “new” (at the time 1970s) middle school and even that system stunk, the bastards had a “dress code” in the 80’s that said “no shorts” so, it could be 90 outside 80 in the building and sweating or asses off. My elementary school wasn’t air conditioned except one section the “large group room” the high school didn’t have air conditioning except the administration offices had window units.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Air conditioning? Ah hahahahahahaha.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
I recall my senior year sweating my balls off while the roof was being tarred. Horrible.