How much should teachers be paid?

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Except I live here, and, a lot of schools with out air conditioning are dismissing students at noon today
93 and 95% humidty here today. The middle school abd elementary school have no ac and kids were sent home at 11am and pm kibdergarten was canceled

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
93 and 95% humidty here today. The middle school abd elementary school have no ac and kids were sent home at 11am and pm kibdergarten was canceled
Brokeass niggas.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
To expensive to retrofit ac at the old schools and nobody wants to pay for new schools
This is the school the brokeass niggas go to out here.

That's for our poor people. Yes, it has AC.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Must be nice to not live in a lib state where they tax you to death but the kids cant even get ac
What AC might look like:

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Clearly your teachers didn’t do shit for you if this is the uneducated answer you’re going to give. My teachers taught me to do a little research before formulating an opinion such as this.

I would actually expect this place of all places to understand the biggest underlying cause of why scores have gone down. ;)
So if I'm right, I'm right... and if I'm wrong, I'm right?

Wavy.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Must be nice to not live in a lib state where they tax you to death but the kids cant even get ac
What’s kind of funny is my old neighborhood was in a different school district, which had a brand new high school, with all the goodies my new / old neighborhood has a high school built in the 50’s no AC, a huge parking problem, oh and my taxes on both property’s are equal to my old salary

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
oh and my taxes on both property’s are equal to my old salary
Ewww and i thought my taxes were bad at $6000 a yr for 1900sqft on barely 1/8acre (im in what you could describe as a rural ghetto) and my parents pay $14000 a year for 2600sqft with a detached 5 car garage on 3/4 of an acre.

When i went to school there was no such thing as air conditioning. 5 mo out of the school year we had to suffer in the stifiling heat. each window only had about an 8 inch section the opened by tilting in about 8 inches and there was about 10 windows in each room which just let in blazing hot air because it blew in off the miles of damp grass that bakes in the sun and each classroom had a single 36" oscillating fan that did about dick to cool the room. Hard to learn anything when your literally sticking to your desk and dripping sweat on your notes. 3 spaces in each school had AC the library the main office and the sports trainers room and we would do whatever we could to stay in one of those rooms as long as possible

You had windows?

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Ewww and i thought my taxes were bad at $6000 a yr for 1900sqft on barely 1/8acre (im in what you could describe as a rural ghetto) and my parents pay $14000 a year for 2600sqft with a detached 5 car garage on 3/4 of an acre.
Fuck that. I pay $900 a year on 1600sqft on half an acre. Our schools are good enough. You can buy a Chick Fil A biscuit at the end of the student drop off line on Fridays.

$6000 a year in property taxes....nah...I won’t be doing that.

Rouleur

2/3 as much as everyone else becuase they work 2/3 as much as everyone else.

Yeah yeah...its "hard work." Every decent job is "hard work." You get a solid three months off a year and you work 6-7 odd hours a day. Fuck off.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
2/3 as much as everyone else becuase they work 2/3 as much as everyone else.

Yeah yeah...its "hard work." Every decent job is "hard work." You get a solid three months off a year and you work 6-7 odd hours a day. Fuck off.
Damn, this guy wants teachers to be paid 2/3 of what Bill Gates makes.

And that's why you have less green than Psy's bank account.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
My property taxes are sure to go up next year. We are about to spend about 47mil on new classrooms a/c, and water fountains.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Childless homeowners should have lawn, leaf, and snow removal provided by the school teachers of their SD. They need to be compensated for their tax dollars.