How the Hell do you dl from Foundry now???

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I go to dl sound clips from foundry and if I click on the dl button, all that happens is a new window opens and the audio plays through quicktime on the page, with no option to save it. What the hell am I missing. I wish that honey loving faggot would quit changing his furry site

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
I go to dl sound clips from foundry and if I click on the dl button, all that happens is a new window opens and the audio plays through quicktime on the page, with no option to save it. What the hell am I missing. I wish that honey loving faggot would quit changing his furry site
You actually found something on Foundry? +1 at the other place.

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
did you try and "right click" and "save target as" on the download link????

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
did you try and "right click" and "save target as" on the download link????
that option is gone now. When the player comes up on foundry's site you have to click a button that brings up some icons, one is download, you click it, opens new window, you right click it, it brings up settings for the player.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
I go to dl sound clips from foundry and if I click on the dl button, all that happens is a new window opens and the audio plays through quicktime on the page, with no option to save it.
That exactly what I get. . . Maybe I'm not doing something right.:huh:

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
Was wondering this myself. Went there today to find a new ringtone, found what I wanted, but no way to d/l.

mikepop

cdnonafan
Jan 26, 2005
toronto
I believe you have to download the watermark first,then the audio.

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Nov 18, 2004
Long Island, NY
When the page opens in a new window, and plays the audio, on the FF (or IE) window, click on 'File' then 'Save Page As...' - then you can save the "page" (which is just a mp3 file) to your disk.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
When the page opens in a new window, and plays the audio, on the FF (or IE) window, click on 'File' then 'Save Page As...' - then you can save the "page" (which is just a mp3 file) to your disk.

ooOOOoOOoooo..I didn't realize

:action-sm

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ
how the fuck did you ever survive without me on the internet before? use this stupid. (its not meatspin).

http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

p.s. you are a cunt.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
how the fuck did you ever survive without me on the internet before? use this stupid. (its not meatspin).

http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

p.s. you are a cunt.
I hope you die when your gf gives you ****** aids that she caught while you were fucking pandas in china. Better yet, I hope you sit on a RB drumstick while playing it, break it off in your asshole, wind up with a horrible, dripping infection, and have to be shot to take the pain away.

*edit* the link doesn't work stupid