How to capture video

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
Im amazed how fast Wackbag became my one stop for knowledge, news, humor...all you need next is email accounts for us and Id give up on Yahoo.

I am curious if anyone can advise me on capturing video like from you tube or any site really. maybe even streamed events? i watch mlb.tv and wouldnt mind being able to save the games.

ive done some research on my own but i wanted to know what you all though, you guys helped me out a ton with the audio editing, so thanks for that.

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
Im amazed how fast Wackbag became my one stop for knowledge, news, humor...all you need next is email accounts for us and Id give up on Yahoo.

I am curious if anyone can advise me on capturing video like from you tube or any site really. maybe even streamed events? i watch mlb.tv and wouldnt mind being able to save the games.

ive done some research on my own but i wanted to know what you all though, you guys helped me out a ton with the audio editing, so thanks for that.
if you use firefox, you can use this add-on to save youtube, break, etc videos
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2390

and/or

find a way to get a copy of SnagIt 8

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
It's true, I find I learn more from you psychos here than I do from CNN or MSNBC. You guys truly are a fount of knowledge when you're not cracking cock jokes!

MACHINE1376

Thin out the herd...
Apr 23, 2007
Houston, TX.
what you need is a nice little plugin for mozilla called unplug. It grabs the url source of any file out there and grabs it for your viewing pleasure. Just go to the site mainpage with the video on it and click the little fish unplug icon and it will take you there to save the file. :D