How To Survive Christmas With Your Liberal Family

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I avoid them, my mother stayed home this year and I haven’t said shit to my kid in two years

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I avoid them, my mother stayed home this year and I haven’t said shit to my kid in two years
The only liberal in my family I actually give a shit about is my kid. But she is on the other side of the country. When everyone is here visiting, everyone else is like me politically, so there isn't really any point in trying to argue.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Deranged leftists: ruining family holidays since 2016

Please note that Mr. Checkmark is not garden-variety crank. He's the director of Doctor Strange, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, and Deliver Us From Evil. The entertainment industry must be one of the few fields in which the mentally unhinged can find gainful employment. In fact it's a plus.

I had to make clear to that redneck asshole motherfucker that he has the blood of many children on his hands
He *enticed* me!

Scott and his poor brother-in-law remind me of the ST-TOS episode "The Alternative Factor", in which the tragic Lazarus is doomed to spend eternity locked in mortal combat with his insane doppelgänger

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger

Please note that Mr. Checkmark is not garden-variety crank. He's the director of Doctor Strange, The Exorcism of Emily Rose, and Deliver Us From Evil. The entertainment industry must be one of the few fields in which the mentally unhinged can find gainful employment. In fact it's a plus.

He *enticed* me!

Scott and his poor brother-in-law remind me of the ST-TOS episode "The Alternative Factor", in which the tragic Lazarus is doomed to spend eternity locked in mortal combat with his insane doppelgänger

Nerd

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath

What kind of happy horseshit is this? I hope he got duly smashed for such stupiditry

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
I'm surprised AntH, JoeH and JimH haven't jumped at doing something like this. A Rotgut reunion complete with AntH in bleck face. Norton lazily doing the Chip character instead of taking time away from edging and writing something funny and entertaining.

He *enticed* me!

He didn't do shit.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

He *enticed* me!

Translation: Dinner conversation was all good and friendly until my Trump Derangement Syndrome kicked in and I ruined Christmas with my angry childish belligerence.

THE FEZ MAN

Translation: Dinner conversation was all good and friendly until my Trump Derangement Syndrome kicked in and I ruined Christmas with my angry childish belligerence.
Like someone else said, he didn’t do or say shit for “real” he waited until he was in the safe space of Twitter to spew his horse shit. When actually confronted that type of cunt usually runs. I got into a hugbook argument with a guy like that not long ago, I just ran into him at a Christmas party, me, being me I went right up to him, shook his hand, just a little too long and just stared at him for a second too long waiting for him to spew 1/10 of his on line rhetoric,..... and guess what? Not a peep, and, he mysteriously had “another party to get to” about 15 mins later after a few sideways eye fucks from me

jnoble

Like someone else said, he didn’t do or say shit for “real” he waited until he was in the safe space of Twitter to spew his horse shit. When actually confronted that type of cunt usually runs. I got into a hugbook argument with a guy like that not long ago, I just ran into him at a Christmas party, me, being me I went right up to him, shook his hand, just a little too long and just stared at him for a second too long waiting for him to spew 1/10 of his on line rhetoric,..... and guess what? Not a peep, and, he mysteriously had “another party to get to” about 15 mins later after a few sideways eye fucks from me
That's exactly why I try my best to never say anything to anyone online that I wouldn't be comfortable saying in person , especially if its someone I will see or might see around town or at a party or with friends or where ever. I hate that awkwardness

THE FEZ MAN

That's exactly why I try my best to never say anything to anyone online that I wouldn't be comfortable saying in person , especially if its someone I will see or might see around town or at a party or with friends or where ever. I hate that awkwardness
I love it, if I say it on line? You bet I will say it to your face, in this instance I was arguing with him about the guy who was violently shoved to the ground and shot his attacker, I say the guy had every right to shoot him, the guy in question called me a pussy and was going to shove me down the next time he saw me because I’m a pussy. Well, I’m still standing..... who’s the pussy now?

jnoble

I love it, if I say it on line? You bet I will say it to your face, in this instance I was arguing with him about the guy who was violently shoved to the ground and shot his attacker, I say the guy had every right to shoot him, the guy in question called me a pussy and was going to shove me down the next time he saw me because I’m a pussy. Well, I’m still standing..... who’s the pussy now?
I know someone on FB who is an online drama queen who would occasionally pretty much call out her husband in posts without directly naming him for verbal abuse or whatever , poor me feel sorry for me pray for me type shit, while at the same time living under the same roof and sharing light hearted things on his FB page. I don't get it, how can he not read that stuff and not get furious? I'd hold my phone right up to her face "What the fuck is THIS???"

THE FEZ MAN

I know someone on FB who is an online drama queen who would occasionally pretty much call out her husband in posts without directly naming him for verbal abuse or whatever , poor me feel sorry for me pray for me type shit, while at the same time living under the same roof and sharing light hearted things on his FB page. I don't get it, how can he not read that stuff and not get furious? I'd hold my phone right up to her face "What the fuck is THIS???"
My ex wife started that shit, so did my kid, I blocked him and she just unfriended most of our mutual friends

jnoble

My ex wife started that shit, so did my kid, I blocked him and she just unfriended most of our mutual friends
Women generally just suck at social media. If its not blatent attention seeking or humblebragging of some sort its boring housewife bullshit like recipes or inspirational memes.

THE FEZ MAN

Women generally just suck at social media. If its not blatent attention seeking or humblebragging of some sort its boring housewife bullshit like recipes or inspirational memes.
She couldn’t jump on the “I’m a single mother” bandwagon fast enough, my kid was 15 when I got divorced, and I spent more time with that kid than she ever fucking did

jnoble

She couldn’t jump on the “I’m a single mother” bandwagon fast enough, my kid was 15 when I got divorced, and I spent more time with that kid than she ever fucking did
They just loooooove playing the "I'm a single mother of a super duper kid way smarter and cuter than yours with special needs (gotta throw that in for extra sympathy points whether its true or not) and I'm so brave and strong" card

Oh and Marilyn Monroe. Basic bitches just love MM for some reason. She was such a role model that one, what with the letting herself be used and abused by men before offing herself at a young age

Queen_Bona

Oh and Marilyn Monroe. Basic bitches just love MM for some reason.
Basic bitches love MM because she was curvy and it makes them think guys love fat chicks.
I know it's weird but that's how basic bitch brain works.