How To Survive Christmas With Your Liberal Family

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Basic bitches love MM because she was curvy and it makes them think guys love fat chicks.
I know it's weird but that's how basic bitch brain works.
I thought it was just because she's an easy classic sex symbol for the lazy and unoriginal to pretend to aspire to. I never thought Monroe was chunky or fat

Queen_Bona

I thought it was just because she's an easy classic sex symbol for the lazy and unoriginal to pretend to aspire to. I never thought Monroe was chunky or fat
She was always slim. There are pictures of her where she looks fuller:

But that's just some weird effect and pose. Her largest dress had a 28,5 inch waist. So that was her at her fattest. Not exactly a plus sized woman if you ask me.

By the way, nobody's using Humphrey Bogart or Tom Cruise to convince people that being short is sexy.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
It depends on the “style” of the times, compared to the “models” that followed her, she was a fatty, it wasn’t until the last 10 years that the SJW have started the “fat is fabulous” bullshit

Marilyns body wasn’t cold and Twiggy was the next thing

ysr50

Donator
Marylin was barely sexy at that time, what made everyone nuts was how she seemed to exude an enjoyment and want for sex. It was still pretty taboo back then to even reference sex the way she did on film, by the time Twiggy came out the sexual revolution was already well on it's way. I wonder if Marylin was truly happy with her image and if it contributed to her demise, somehow I doubt that she would've liked being remembered as a slut. There's no way she could've ever lived out a normal life after the notoriety she attained. I've always kind of viewed her as a tragic byproduct of the time before the popular culture had shifted gears and made sex not something that would never be discussed, even outside of polite company.

jnoble

Marylin was barely sexy at that time, what made everyone nuts was how she seemed to exude an enjoyment and want for sex. It was still pretty taboo back then to even reference sex the way she did on film, by the time Twiggy came out the sexual revolution was already well on it's way. I wonder if Marylin was truly happy with her image and if it contributed to her demise, somehow I doubt that she would've liked being remembered as a slut. There's no way she could've ever lived out a normal life after the notoriety she attained. I've always kind of viewed her as a tragic byproduct of the time before the popular culture had shifted gears and made sex not something that would never be discussed, even outside of polite company.
No, she admitted to bring depressed "almost every day of my life" and was just putting on a smile and act for the cameras. Your assessment of a tragic byproduct of the time was exactly what Bernie Taupin was getting at in his lyrics for Candle In The Wind: someone who was chewed up and spit out by fame

robification

Mollification Master
The only liberal in my family I actually give a shit about is my kid. But she is on the other side of the country. When everyone is here visiting, everyone else is like me politically, so there isn't really any point in trying to argue.
your daughter is a filthy liberal? i have a history with filthy liberals...

ysr50

Donator
No, she admitted to bring depressed "almost every day of my life" and was just putting on a smile and act for the cameras. Your assessment of a tragic byproduct of the time was exactly what Bernie Taupin was getting at in his lyrics for Candle In The Wind: someone who was chewed up and spit out by fame
Don't tell me no and than basically agree with my opinion. You can take Candle In The Wind and shove it sideways up your ass. She has no redeeming qualities, and anyone that was dumb enough to get a tattoo should have an examination by a chiropractor.

Queen_Bona

It depends on the “style” of the times, compared to the “models” that followed her, she was a fatty, it wasn’t until the last 10 years that the SJW have started the “fat is fabulous” bullshit

Marilyns body wasn’t cold and Twiggy was the next thing
That's a pretty unflattering picture of Marilyn.

She wasn't exactly skinny here, but she wasn't plus sized either.

what made everyone nuts was how she seemed to exude an enjoyment and want for sex
The fat acceptance chicks don't understand why MM was famous. Marlon Brando and Elvis got way, way fatter than MM ever was. Don't see any guys say "I'm Marlon Brando hot" because they are run-down and fat.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
She was always slim. There are pictures of her where she looks fuller:

But that's just some weird effect and pose. Her largest dress had a 28,5 inch waist. So that was her at her fattest. Not exactly a plus sized woman if you ask me.

By the way, nobody's using Humphrey Bogart or Tom Cruise to convince people that being short is sexy.
That's because real, actual men prefer women with *curves. "Pinup girls" like Marilyn Monroe were desired by WWII soldiers, and the airmen that would paint them on the noses of their bombers. That's what real men in the 1950s saw as "beautiful women".

The "Twiggy" thing only came about in the 60s and 70s, and it was driven by the fashion industry. WWII soldiers and airmen weren't involved in the fashion industry of the 60s. Who was involved was women, and gay men.

It's utter bullshit that it was "the patriarchy" that pushed women to be super skinny in order to be considered "beautiful". It was the exact opposite of the patriarchy that did that. It was the bitchriarchy, and the faggotriarchy that did it.

(*curves-Just curves, not disgusting rolls of blubber.)

THE FEZ MAN

That's because real, actual men prefer women with *curves. "Pinup girls" like Marilyn Monroe were desired by WWII soldiers, and the airmen that would paint them on the noses of their bombers. That's what real men in the 1950s saw as "beautiful women".

The "Twiggy" thing only came about in the 60s and 70s, and it was driven by the fashion industry. WWII soldiers and airmen weren't involved in the fashion industry of the 60s. Who was involved was women, and gay men.

It's utter bullshit that it was "the patriarchy" that pushed women to be super skinny in order to be considered "beautiful". It was the exact opposite of the patriarchy that did that. It was the bitchriarchy, and the faggotriarchy that did it.

They wanted wives that could cook, make babies, and take a punch

jnoble

Don't tell me no and than basically agree with my opinion. You can take Candle In The Wind and shove it sideways up your ass. She has no redeeming qualities, and anyone that was dumb enough to get a tattoo should have an examination by a chiropractor.
I WAS agreeing with your premise, you overreacting piece of monkey jizz

Last edited:

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
If you look at the cover of Cosmo, you see "heroin chic" models. "The patriarchy" doesn't give a shit about Cosmo... women and faggots do.

What the patriarchy does care about is some greasy Carl's junior burgers.

And that ain't Twiggy...

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator

I think women deep down know this. Even the whole patriarchy thing is backfiring. Men just don't give a shit and that bothers women even more. There's literally nothing they can do that really gets to us and that drives the inferiority complex more and more. Until they realize that, they are just going to keep hurting themselves. And if they do somehow succeed and finally achieve their goals, they are really going to fuck themselves by creating weak men that nobody wants as partners.

It's the main problem the black community has too but they are a little better at the game thanks to that whole slavery thing.

Last edited:

jnoble

I think women deep down know this. Even the whole patriarchy thing is backfiring. Men just don't give a shit and that bothers women even more. There's literally nothing they can do that really gets to us and that drives the inferiority complex more and more. Until they realize that, they are just going to keep hurting themselves. And if they do somehow succeed and finally achieve their goals, they are really going to fuck themselves by creating weak men that nobody wants as partners.

It's the main problem the black community has too but they are a little better at the game thanks to that whole slavery thing.
Great points. It's also not a coincidence that the woman I know on FB who push the "MEN ARE OPPRESSIVE! THE PATRIARCHY!" thing are not people I find attractive physically or personality-wise. Damaged goods all of 'em

THE FEZ MAN

Great points. It's also not a coincidence that the woman I know on FB who push the "MEN ARE OPPRESSIVE! THE PATRIARCHY!" thing are not people I find attractive physically or personality-wise. Damaged goods all of 'em
Purple hair dye causes brain damage