How Will The Merger Affect R&F?

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
Jun 8, 2006
Now that its basically definitely going to happen....how is this going to affect the show?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Dave is traded to Howard and Earl finds new love in a dunk tank.

KAI

Resident Skydiver
Mar 3, 2005
Real Radio 104.1 are proud to announce the Hiring of the Ron and Fez Show. Fez is happy in florida. Ron gets to meet up with Flathead again.

psyduck

Dec 12, 2004
No impact. ONA are in the crosshairs I fear, though. Fuck Howard and Mel.

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
Jun 8, 2006
Well, have they ever said what their current contract is?

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
You don't think R+F will be collateral? Especially when one of the cohosts is dying every monh?

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
I hope you're wrong about O and A. If they do get the boot but R & F stay, I honestly don't know what I'd do. I've grown to love buddays so much over the last year, but at the same time I feel I'd owe it to the bbboys to cancel if they get canned. Fuck. My paranoid mind is going a mile a minute. Time to try and get some sleep.

Syntax

May 22, 2005
well one thing is for sure... mel said it himself that he was never interested in "sharing" talent (referring to o&a's deal with cbs).

At the same time... i dont think o&a will give up the cbs deal if asked...

conflict much????

psyduck

Dec 12, 2004
You don't think R+F will be collateral? Especially when one of the cohosts is dying every monh?
Hard to say. Since it is midday and they already have a following on XM; I think they may be able to continue. Now R&F may have a different view?

BeersOnTheBoat

Ex-New Yorker (Thank God!)
Mar 30, 2005
None of your business
The Ron and Fez show won't have a problem. I can't wait until it comes back on.

The Ron Bennington Review with side kick Dave and a cavelcade of local NYC nobodies who NO ONE GIVEA SHIT ABOUT (Friday's show) could be in trouble.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
There will be a lot more commercials.

P.S. Susan Zapper is a CUNT!!!!!

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
The Ron and Fez show won't have a problem. I can't wait until it comes back on.

The Ron Bennington Review with side kick Dave and a cavelcade of local NYC nobodies who NO ONE GIVEA SHIT ABOUT (Friday's show) could be in trouble.
Agreed.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Wow, Dan. I'm so happy a hardcore like yourself agrees. When I hear them go into "what Sheepy googled over the weekend", I turn my radio off.

But I still enjoy Dave. He's steps up when Fez is having problems. And I think the show would have been let go by XM a while back if it was only Ronnie B.

Non-member bashing aside (I don't think sheepy is register, so he's free game)...

Let me get back on track: If the company lets O&A go (in every sense that, that means), they will dump R&F. That's just my thought on the matter.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
well one thing is for sure... mel said it himself that he was never interested in "sharing" talent (referring to o&a's deal with cbs).

At the same time... i dont think o&a will give up the cbs deal if asked...

conflict much????
But he's letting Bubba do two shows...

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
Nervous nellies, relax. They don't have the balls to fuck with Ronnie B. The Ron and Fez show is under the same protection that O&A are under, if Mel fucks with either show his life will become a living hell. Bring it on Mel at your own peril. I look forward to the fight, we'll destroy Bubba, HooHoo, Mel, and any other fuck that messes with either O&A or R&F. Bring it, I hunger for the fight.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Nervous nellies, relax. They don't have the balls to fuck with Ronnie B. The Ron and Fez show is under the same protection that O&A are under, if Mel fucks with either show his life will become a living hell. Bring it on Mel at your own peril. I look forward to the fight, we'll destroy Bubba, HooHoo, Mel, and any other fuck that messes with either O&A or R&F. Bring it, I hunger for the fight.
So young, so naive.