Howie Mandel "attacked" by nitter...

GoCamels

Hark the sound of Tar Heel voices...
Aug 19, 2005
Graveyard Of The Atlantic
Sickle Cell and AIDS apprently are the only thing the nitters can grasp, and not very well, because they definitely don't "get" what mental illness is all about...

Marshall Faulk of NFL Network "attacks" our friend Howie...

[yt]nUT2G4Rb92o[/yt]

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
BWHAHAAAAAAAAAA
I would do the same thing if I had the chance, Fuckin looney people with thier wierd "disorders" get the Fuck over it.

B

BigDaddyG

Marshal Faulk a.k.a. "nitter"

Typical no balls faggot who can't/won't say what she means. You now have my permission to resume your feltching:action-sm

Drederick Tatum

Apr 12, 2007
Shake his fucking hand. These fucking nutjobs with their bowing and fist bumps are fucking ridiculous. Good for Marshall Faulk.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Hm. I'm, strangely, torn about this kind of thing. On one hand I say "fuck him and his germaphobia OCD horseshit". On the other, I say...."seriously...if he's already THAT fucked in the head, don't push further".

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
i can test that marshall faulk is at least a little messed up on some level.

i've personally seen him haggle for a $2 discount in a store when he was making $8 million that season.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
i can test that marshall faulk is at least a little messed up on some level.

i've personally seen him haggle for a $2 discount in a store when he was making $8 million that season.
Did ya? :icon_mrgr

Shaggz

Slaying Zombies
Jan 26, 2005
Kentucky
Mental disorders are real things. Ignoring them and brushing them off as if they were nothing, and saying things like "get over it", is no different than doing it to someone who has a physical disability.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Hopefully Marshall gave him some deadly disease. I'm so sick of people inventing 'diseases' to cover for the fact that they're just idiots.

Let's use Jimmy's logic here - Howie's clearly afraid of getting sick. So I'm guessing lil' Howie got a cold when he was a kid, and the doctor stuck more than the thermometer up his pie hole during the exam? Get the fuck over it, already.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Mental disorders are real things. Ignoring them and brushing them off as if they were nothing, and saying things like "get over it", is no different than doing it to someone who has a physical disability.
You forgot the -----> :action-sm
Ya know for the sarcasm

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
If you don't understand OCD don't knock it.

I am the most rational and logical person in all aspects of life except one.

I am a counter, specifically and adder. I add up everything. License plates, stairs, signs with numbers, bar codes, whatever. I have certain numbers I like and other I avoid.

I know it doesn't matter and won't really effect anything in my life, but i cant stop doing it. I finally have where I can control it and don't let run my life, but I still have a scar on my wrist from a time when i couldn't make it stop and refused to tell anyone because it was so dumb. I ate maybe twice a week and was lucky if i slept 3 hours a night for almost a month.

Conquering your mind is harder than anything else.

Ok. That being said: It's fucking weird and you shouldn't be offended that people think it's weird and make fun of you for it. If you can't handle that other people think you are lunatic you will never be able to get a grip on it and will probably endup being the crazy bum yelling at the voices walking down the street. So fuck Howie for being a touch freak and fuck faulk being a dick.
At least Howie, as nutty as he is, can still say to Marshal Faulk: "At least I am white...."

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
I am a counter, specifically and adder. I add up everything. License plates, stairs, signs with numbers, bar codes, whatever.
Being serious for a moment I do the same thing. But I don't consider it a problem.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Being serious for a moment I do the same thing. But I don't consider it a problem.
For most people it isn't.

My brain doesn't have that off switch. Once it focuses, it is very difficult to make it stop. Thats how i started adding, i would use it to stop myself from focusing on other things that i couldn't let go of. Now i usually read to stop myself. I usually read a dozen or so books a month.