I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle

by Nick Beres

Former Titans Cheerleader Charged In Child Sex Case
Story posted 2013.03.20 at 09:33 PM CDT

NewsChannel5 Wireless News

by Nick Beres

MURFREESBORO, Tenn. - A former Tennessee Titans cheerleader was arrested after she was accused of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old boy.

Elizabeth Leigh Garner told NewsChannel 5 in an off-camera interview that she was innocent.

Garner was a member of the Titans Cheerleading squad four years ago. This past week she was indicted on charges of sexual battery and solicitation of a minor.

Murfreesboro police said while visiting a friend's home she followed a 12-year-old boy into the bathroom, fondled him, and then tried to seduce him.

The police report stated that Garner told sex crimes detectives, "that she was drunk that evening and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the residence."

"That's just absolutely no excuse for sexual assaulting a child. If you can't tell the difference between a 12-year-old and an adult then there are problems," said Kyle Evans with the Murfreesboro Police Department.

Garner did gain a measure of fame during her time as a Titans cheerleader in 2008 because of her age. She was featured on blogs and newspapers as a 38-year-old who made a team made up of mostly 20-somethings.

NewsChannel 5 spoke with the now 42-year-old Garner and her husband off camera.

Garner said she was innocent of the charges.

She was released on a $30,000 bond.

Garner has not been affiliated with the Titans team for several years now.
http://cdn.localwireless.com/wap/ne...4925782&cid=17613&scid=-1&checksum=1048308049

Okay, 12 is officially pushing it.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
$30,000 bond for sexual assault and murder? Yeah, she's not going to spend any time in jail.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
The police report stated that Garner told sex crimes detectives, "that she was drunk that evening and that she got the boy confused with a man that was also at the residence."
That's all I needed to hear. Case Dismissed!

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
That's all I needed to hear. Case Dismissed!
Amazingly that defense hasn't worked any of the 17 times I've tried to use it.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
God damn that shit never happened to me. :(

I'd never have told.
I would have been like "NO, like this, you drunk cunt. Now take your tits out."

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Fuck these stories are infuriating. What the hell is wrong with these kids.

I wish shit like that happened to me.

Lil'GlubGlub

You may call me Chef Glub
Sep 3, 2004
near philly
http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/14/nfl-cheerleader-elizabeth-garner-no-contest-12-year-old-penis/

Garner -- who is married -- was subsequently charged with aggravated sexual battery and solicitation of a minor for **** of a child, but those charges were reduced to a single felony charge of reckless endangerment.

Now, TMZ Sports has learned Garner pled no contest back in October and was sentenced to 18 months probation, during which she must stay away from the boy and his family. She also has to submit to drug testing and attend AA sessions twice a week.

If Garner keeps her nose clean, the D.A. tells us her case will be expunged.

Makes you wonder ... would the outcome have been different if she were a man?

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/14/nfl-c...r-no-contest-12-year-old-penis/#ixzz2keiuNe8c

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
and in related news, the 12 year old boy spent most of the past week getting high-fives from pretty much everyone in school and was immediatly upgraded to the coolest table in the cafeteria while surrounded by hordes of his newest best friends fighting to see who could get closest to their new Boy King, hoping that his mere presence would rub off some magic on them