HRC 2020

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Many Americans are developing a gnawing anxiety that the current Democratic field is too flawed to deliver a guaranteed win against Trump in 2020. In spite of his obvious shortcomings and failures, he holds the power to misuse his incumbency to influence the election, and he enjoys an enormous financial advantage over his opponents thanks to his wealthy supporters/influencers. If he somehow manages to avoid impeachment and removal, America could face an irrevocable change with a second Trump term.

What to do? Hillary Rodham Clinton has fought the good fight for decades now, and has paid the physical and psychological toll. In a fair world she would be able to enjoy a comfortable life with her grandchildren and fulfill her much-needed role as an elder states-person. Her recent vindication of charges that she mishandled sensitive emails must surely provide her with some well-deserved peace of mind.

But one thing we know about Hillary is that she's a fighter, and she will ultimately do the right thing - either very shortly, or perhaps when some of the dust has settled during the primary season. Or at the brokered convention.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Nothing ever happening would make me happier than to see this bitch lose again.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
The only benefit I see from her entering the race is that the media will have to address the fact that the current crop of clown car riders is a fucking joke.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
HRC and Bloomberg are highly unlikely IMO. But the media love these stories. Because clickbait.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
“as soon as I entered the race the Trump machine began attacking me and sending their DOJ lapdogs”

mark it,

Atomic Fireball

Donator

How about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator

How about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?

I love the illusory world the Lugenpresse is building for the Orange Man Badniks in order to keep them blissfully unaware of the sad reality they're living.

It's going to be so much fun when the bubble pops next year.

domelogic

Damn every single person running or not beats him. You would think his rallies draw crowds like Biden or Harris. It must be smoke and mirrors that I see in tv.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath

The guy who's been the center of attention for the last 2+ years loses to the lady who can't fill a library with a Groupon sale for her appearance. Yes I'm guessing 2020 is definitely her year.....RUN HILLARY RUN!

That being said, I wonder if these stories are just being written so that the press can say "I told you so" when Trump wins again. Regardless of the reason, Person XYZ could have beaten him if but for, he/she didn't throw his/her hat in the ring.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
The media's narrative has been that Trump is so vastly unpopular and that any of the Democrat candidates would beat him...yet on the other hand, they need people to be energized to vote, so they can't be saying Trump will get clobbered. These polls need to stay close.

To think Hillary could beat him this time around is ridiculous. No Trump voter is going to vote Hillary. And the control that the dems have had on blacks has eroded a bit. They're fucked if they don't have their votes.

Creasy Bear

Donator
The fact that Hillary's name is being mentioned is a testament to how spectacularly shitty the candidates in the clown car are, and how terrified the left is of the dawning horror that they don't have a prayer of beating Trump.

Many Americans are developing a gnawing anxiety that the current Democratic field is too flawed to deliver a guaranteed win against Trump in 2020. In spite of his obvious shortcomings and failures, he holds the power to misuse his incumbency to influence the election, and he enjoys an enormous financial advantage over his opponents thanks to his wealthy supporters/influencers. If he somehow manages to avoid impeachment and removal, America could face an irrevocable change with a second Trump term.

What to do? Hillary Rodham Clinton has fought the good fight for decades now, and has paid the physical and psychological toll. In a fair world she would be able to enjoy a comfortable life with her grandchildren and fulfill her much-needed role as an elder states-person. Her recent vindication of charges that she mishandled sensitive emails must surely provide her with some well-deserved peace of mind.

But one thing we know about Hillary is that she's a fighter, and she will ultimately do the right thing - either very shortly, or perhaps when some of the dust has settled during the primary season. Or at the brokered convention.

Oh please let Clinton be the dems nominated runner.. please :D I want 24x7 cankles coverage, the last run nearly killed her, hopefully a second run v Trump will finish the job, or the following absolute mega meltdown when she loses again, that'll do in lieu of her croaking it mid debate

KRSOne

Oh please let Clinton be the dems nominated runner.. please :D I want 24x7 cankles coverage, the last run nearly killed her, hopefully a second run v Trump will finish the job, or the following absolute mega meltdown when she loses again, that'll do in lieu of her croaking it mid debate

It nearly killed the country. Because what she did last time failed they are going to take it up few levels. The country may not survive, we already saw massive riots as a result of her campaign and she was caught paying people to go to Trump rallies and start fights so the media could clam Trump events are full of violence.

It will be good TV though.

KRSOne

The media's narrative has been that Trump is so vastly unpopular and that any of the Democrat candidates would beat him...yet on the other hand, they need people to be energized to vote, so they can't be saying Trump will get clobbered. These polls need to stay close.

To think Hillary could beat him this time around is ridiculous. No Trump voter is going to vote Hillary. And the control that the dems have had on blacks has eroded a bit. They're fucked if they don't have their votes.
Its amazing that they learned nothing from 2016 and are still going with the same strategy of lulling dem voters into thinking its a guaranteed win. I was worried that Trump voters would fall into that lulling this time around but the impeachment is going to be a huge boost to Trump voting motivation.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
She has a lot less power now, she has name recognition but she is only a participant in deep state as opposed to a mover and shaker with any real reach

As everybody's favorite podcaster pointed out, Trump isn't campaigning yet. Trying to keep up with Trump will kill Biden.
I'm personally sick of polls.

DiggerNick

Donator
She has a lot less power now, she has name recognition but she is only a participant in deep state as opposed to a mover and shaker with any real reach
She barely survived the last round, even while doing as little as possible. How the fuck could she even contemplate running again?

It nearly killed the country. Because what she did last time failed they are going to take it up few levels. The country may not survive, we already saw massive riots as a result of her campaign and she was caught paying people to go to Trump rallies and start fights so the media could clam Trump events are full of violence.

It will be good TV though.

To be fair, that was the media's doing I reckon, it's the media and people like Dom Lemon, Fredo Cuomo and the entire NBC operation that is splitting the country up along political lines (really it's trenches not lines at this point)

The whole progressive left wing media industry, it's model was 'get people angry and hating each other' purely for ad money and of course, twitter kudos.

Between left wing corporate media, which is all but Fox to be honest, and the digital media (even sites dedicated to sports) infused politically left wing click bait rage into their product. Even ESPN went uber rage woke.

Here's the thing, and it's funny but I think true.
If Bernie had won the nomination, the corporate media would in all likelihood have torn down Sanders, not Trump. After all, Zucker Bezos and all those multi millionaire news hosts like Fredo and Maddow, did not want to pay the kind of taxes Bernie had lined up for them.

Creasy Bear

Donator
As everybody's favorite podcaster pointed out, Trump isn't campaigning yet. Trying to keep up with Trump will kill Biden.
I'm personally sick of polls.
Anybody who pays a bit of attention to the "Vs Trump" polls at this point is profoundly @lajikal tarded.

That DNC propaganda had Beto handily defeating Trump as of last month, when Beto was struggling to beat his own cock.

FlyingDouche

But...but...but... the pollz!!!!

2016 Huffington Post:

New York Times: