HRC 2020

How about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?

Newsweek... sold for 1$. Raided by the feds, concerning advertiser fraud. Pre election Madam President edition fail.. .That newsweek? :D

TheLoon

Damn every single person running or not beats him. You would think his rallies draw crowds like Biden or Harris. It must be smoke and mirrors that I see in tv.
Yeah and those 2016 polls were accurate as hell

Yeah and those 2016 polls were accurate as hell

call me a conspiracy theorist, but I suspect the pollsters knew damn well that Trump was a real threat to Killary and so they and the media intentionally made it look like a lost cause to convince as many potential Trump voters as possible to stay home.

TheLoon

call me a conspiracy theorist, but I suspect the pollsters knew damn well that Trump was a real threat to Killary and so they and the media intentionally made it look like a lost cause to convince as many potential Trump voters as possible to stay home.
I know that whenever pollsters call me (which is a lot) I always tell them I'm voting for whoever is running against Trump...yeah I'm voting Trump first thing in the morning next November

KRSOne

To be fair, that was the media's doing I reckon, it's the media and people like Dom Lemon, Fredo Cuomo and the entire NBC operation that is splitting the country up along political lines (really it's trenches not lines at this point)

The whole progressive left wing media industry, it's model was 'get people angry and hating each other' purely for ad money and of course, twitter kudos.

Between left wing corporate media, which is all but Fox to be honest, and the digital media (even sites dedicated to sports) infused politically left wing click bait rage into their product. Even ESPN went uber rage woke.

Here's the thing, and it's funny but I think true.
If Bernie had won the nomination, the corporate media would in all likelihood have torn down Sanders, not Trump. After all, Zucker Bezos and all those multi millionaire news hosts like Fredo and Maddow, did not want to pay the kind of taxes Bernie had lined up for them.
Media/DNC same thing.