HTG in FMQB Interview - DIGG This!

Rumrunner

bring back the walkover

doppler

Just another bagger
Best STRAIGHT forward read in a long, long time.

Absolutely loved it.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Great article. Deb really kicks ass in her interviews.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
You have to give major props to HTG and FMQB.

Great article that just about everyone in the industry will be reading.

Bravo. :clap:

Biking Mexican

"Go ahead and admit that in a post-Imus world, that you over-reacted and misjudged the public. "

Way to work a Ronnie B. line into the article HTG. This is why she is the Queen.:D

krux

Life's short. Fight dirty.
I know she means well but she is such a damn attention whore!

cozzie

head retard
Well like the boys say , " reading is for queers", so I'm off to blow some fellow . And that was a great article, HTG rules

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Why are you plugging a dead link?

Petrol

Still very much a live link.
Dugg, but only 36 Diggs. This really should be getting more hits.

Garyisajoke

Dugg, but only 36 Diggs. This really should be getting more hits.
I just clicked the link in HTG's sig...

"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

Oh and I'm not the only one who's mentioned it, so...
But my site - which you can click the pic in my sig and easily find - does work. So... where do you want to go? A site that works or one that doesn't?

Thanks, HTG!

zammers

Site is most definitely still down - Deb, can we get just a temporary - Server Maintenance Page uploaded? It really shouldn't be this hard. Let me know how I can help

Garyisajoke

Site is most definitely still down - Deb, can we get just a temporary - Server Maintenance Page uploaded? It really shouldn't be this hard. Let me know how I can help
Wait, wait.. what about this? I thought Petrol set the record straight.

Hey Petrol, just because the site lives on in the hearts of millions - it doesn't mean the site is fucking functioning. And frankly, I'm offended that you'd so quickly strike down my comment that it didn't work. Like I was wrong. Like I couldn't tell the difference between a site that worked and one that didn't. What do you take me for, Petrol? An idiot? That hurts. What did I ever do to you, my friend?

alt130

Frunkis.net
When it comes to pushing PAC, you're damned right I am. And proud of it.
:clap::clap::clap:

And to think, we never imagined that an intelligent well-spoken woman would have anything to do with this type of radio... just to see you in interviews defending this "filth" makes almost as much of a point by itself as your words do. I continue to be in awe of every media appearance you have.

By the way, when will peopleagainstassholewebhosts.com be launched? I run the billing operations for one, so maybe I could set you up. ;)

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Dugg. Great article. And don't forget to dig the comments.

Petrol

Wait, wait.. what about this? I thought Petrol set the record straight.

Hey Petrol, just because the site lives on in the hearts of millions - it doesn't mean the site is fucking functioning. And frankly, I'm offended that you'd so quickly strike down my comment that it didn't work. Like I was wrong. Like I couldn't tell the difference between a site that worked and one that didn't. What do you take me for, Petrol? An idiot? That hurts. What did I ever do to you, my friend?
Maybe you should have clarified what link you were talking about genius. Since this thread is about an FMQB article and a Digg entry, did you stop to consider that people might think you were saying those links were dead?

Apparently not. Yeah, the PAC site is stilll down; we know that. Digg and FMQB are not. Don't jump on my ass cause you weren't clear.