HTN: Cheerleader in Minnesota Accused of Prostituting 16 year old

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
MINNEAPOLIS — A suburban Minneapolis high school cheerleader is accused of prostituting a younger student by creating an online ad and taking her to see potential customers, pocketing $60 in one case.
Montia Marie Parker, 18, of Maple Grove, faces felony charges of sex trafficking and promoting prostitution. She is scheduled to appear in court June 12.
Parker was a senior at Hopkins High School when she allegedly set up a Backpage.com ad for a 16-year-old, driving her to an apartment to have oral sex with a man and taking the $60 the girl made. Authorities allege Parker and the girl drove to another home the next day, but left after the man refused oral sex.

Read more:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/minn-cheerleader-allegedly-prostituted-teen-article-1.1363384#ixzz2VJ0GByOd
ok, not hot teen news.

Last edited:

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
I only see Teen News here.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
I didn't realize they had young persons in Minneapolis. Aren't they afraid of the cold?

steve500

I was wondering who the queer that refused oral sex was. Then the picture loaded.

steve500

I wonder how the youth pronounce Minneapolis in ghettobonics?

There's lots of somalians up there, they have gangs and everything.

Explain Detroit and Chicago then. Gets pretty fucking cold there
And Toronto... bunch there as well. Especially in certain areas like Jane and Finch or as the cops call that area "The Tropics".