HTN: Group sex is the latest trend for teenagers

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Group sex is the latest trend for teenagers, says distubing new report
Average age of first group sex experience among study participants is just 15.6 years old
By ANTHONY BOND
Last updated at 3:19 PM on 19th December 2011

Significant numbers of teenage girls are having non-consensual group sex, worrying new research has revealed.
A new study has found that one in 13 girls aged 14 to 20 have engaged in 'multi-person sex' (MPS).
A total of 328 girls who had visited health clinics in Boston, U.S, took part in the study and 7.3 per cent of them said they had had group sex.
Worryingly, among the girls in that group, 45 per cent said at least one male participant had not used a condom.
According to Jezebel.com, researchers at the Boston University School of Public Health said that the majority of the girls 'reported being pressured, threatened, coerced, or forced to participate in MPS at least once.'
Although some of those participating in the study were adults, the average age of their first group-sex experience was just 15.6 years old.
A total of 54 per cent of those studied had multi-person sex for the first time when they were younger than 16.

A third of the girls said they had used alcohol or drugs during their last group sex experience with half of those girls saying they were forced to use the substance by their partner.
The girls who took part in the study had sought treatment for reproductive health issues.
The study also found that the girls who had engaged in multi-person sex were more likely to smoke, be the victims of dating violence and have sexually transmitted diseases.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-non-consensual-group-sex.html#ixzz1gziYAcIx

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Hmm... This article makes it sound like all girls are good little angels and that the male species is forcing group sex upon them..... Well... If that's the case...

fulldevilsoccer

Jul 2, 2009
The feminists are doing such a great work. Really getting through to the young girls.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Dailymail is not a news source.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
The study also found that the girls who had engaged in multi-person sex were more likely to smoke, be the victims of dating violence and have sexually transmitted diseases.
So the average age for a Beantown slut is 15. I doubt that number holds up among church group girls in Iowa.

JoeFromS.Jersey

Apr 25, 2005
South Jersey
I'm guessing this is more hood oriented.

However, if not it just goes to prove even more I was born like 15 years too early. I mean holy shit.....just with what girls post online and text to boyfriends these days it makes you pissed you grew up any time before 2000.......let alone if it's going to start being viewed as normal for girls to fuck their boyfriends with one or more of their girlfriends....kinda like how it seems like it's normal for chicks to email every guy they have a crush on naked pictures these days.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I'm guessing this is more hood oriented.

However, if not it just goes to prove even more I was born like 15 years too early. I mean holy shit.....just with what girls post online and text to boyfriends these days it makes you pissed you grew up any time before 2000.......let alone if it's going to start being viewed as normal for girls to fuck their boyfriends with one or more of their girlfriends....kinda like how it seems like it's normal for chicks to email every guy they have a crush on naked pictures these days.
Yeah because freaky shit never goes on in the suburbs.

Mikefrombx

Jan 13, 2011
Bronx
It you animals follow twitter you can find high school kids posting pics and videos of these group sex parties. As a Dean in the school I worked in I had to monitor twitter and Facebook for the kids in the school looking for this kind of shit.

These kids are fucking crazy now

sent from my phone so deal with the terrible grammar and misspellings

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
It you animals follow twitter you can find high school kids posting pics and videos of these group sex parties. As a Dean in the school I worked in I had to monitor twitter and Facebook for the kids in the school looking for this kind of shit.

Pics liar!

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey

Pretty solid alibi for all the CP on your hard drive, pedo.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas

I totally understand. I was once a Vice cop so I had to bang a bunch of prostitutes as "research". It's all about commitment to the job at hand, amirite?

JoeFromS.Jersey

Apr 25, 2005
South Jersey

links to said twitter accounts?

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
Looks like mikefrombmxtown is my arch nemesis.
You gonna rat me out for skating on the front steps you effin narc square?

They told me their combs were " unbreakable"

I proved all those faggits wrong.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Not really surprising. There was just a big drug bust at my kid's high school. She found out a lot of them are also into these sex for cash type things with other students too. Apparently if you're a nerd in high school nowadays you can get laid if you just have a little cash.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Not really surprising. There was just a big drug bust at my kid's high school. She found out a lot of them are also into these sex for cash type things with other students too. Apparently if you're a nerd in high school nowadays you can get laid if you just have a little cash.
I guess all that money that Partnership For A Drug Free America spends on commercials is really paying off.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Sex for cash? Wouldn't that simply be called prostitution?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Sex for cash? Wouldn't that simply be called prostitution?

Reported way back in the day when I was in HS, there was one girl a few years behind me that was prostituting herself out to afford her coke habit.

Wish I had known that back then, as I always had pocket change from my after school jobs. A blowjob between classes would have been spectacular.