HTN: Kaitlyn Hunt Update: Plea deal offered Fla. teen charged over same-sex underage relationship

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I'm sure we had a thread about this, but I can't find it.

Stupid law is stupid.

Kaitlyn Hunt Update: Plea deal offered Fla. teen charged over same-sex underage relationship, report says

Kaitlyn Hunt

/ Facebook
(CBS) SEBASTIAN, Fla. - A plea agreement has been offered to the 19-year-old Florida high school cheerleader charged in connection with a same-sex relationship with an underage classmate, according to CBS affiliate WPEC.

Kaitlyn Hunt faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted at trial of consensual underage sex with a minor. Hunt was 18 when she had a relationship with a 14-year-old girl.

Hunt's family has claimed she was charged unfairly for being gay.

The parents of the 14-year-old girl told WPEC that it's not straight or gay issue, but a parenting issue.

The plea deal reportedly offers Hunt 3 years' probation, which upon completion would be wiped from her record. She would not be allowed to contact the victim, and must complete 150 hours of community service, among other conditions.

Assistant State Attorney Brian Workman reportedly said this "generous" plea deal is on the table for Hunt without an expiration date. She is scheduled to go to trial in the fall.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...r-same-sex-underage-relationship-report-says/

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
The plea deal reportedly offers Hunt 3 years' probation, which upon completion would be wiped from her record. She would not be allowed to contact the victim, and must complete 150 hours of community service, among other conditions.

Assistant State Attorney Brian Workman reportedly said this "generous" plea deal is on the table for Hunt without an expiration date. She is scheduled to go to trial in the fall.
Sounds fair. It's probably for the best if we try not to fuck 14 yos too much.

But it does suck that the law allows for a sentence of up to 15 years in jail for this.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Sounds fair. It's probably for the best if we try not to fuck 14 yos too much.

But it does suck that the law allows for a sentence of up to 15 years in jail for this.
They were classmates. This shouldn't be illegal in the first place.
And this:
She would not be allowed to contact the victim
is not reasonable. Providing, of course, that the "victim" wants to be contacted.

Just get rid of stat **** laws. 14+ should be a case by case based on competence. If you can't prove the "victim" was abused against her/his will, coerced or incapable of making the decision, it shouldn't be illegal.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Her community service should be done at the Compound. Forthwith.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Maine law is if you are 14 or older and as long as the other person is not older by 5 years you are good to go... Which seems pretty reasonable...

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Just get rid of stat **** laws. 14+ should be a case by case based on competence. If you can't prove the "victim" was abused against her/his will, coerced or incapable of making the decision, it shouldn't be illegal.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Dikbag

Dec 11, 2004
NW Ohio
Maine law is if you are 14 or older and as long as the other person is not older by 5 years you are good to go... Which seems pretty reasonable...
just to be clear, If I was 19 and my 20th birthday was one day before my girlfriend turned 15 would it be illegal for me to fuck her for one day? or has it been illegal all along as I'm 5 years and 1 day older? If so I think I could use the leap year defense in court as I lived through one more than her.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
just to be clear, If I was 19 and my 20th birthday was one day before my girlfriend turned 15 would it be illegal for me to fuck her for one day? or has it been illegal all along as I'm 5 years and 1 day older? If so I think I could use the leap year defense in court as I lived through one more than her.
Well that is the law in this state... guess it would depend on how much of a dick the prosecutor is.

I think the law in this state is to basically cover say a senior going out with a freshman... as I guess you could have a senior that is 19. And not say 50 year old radio personalities...

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Depends on the parents. They're the ones that could push it, or let you walk.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Jersey is 16 and I THINK its also a or within 4yr age difference meaning if you are/were in high school together

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Hmm . . . I think the combination of the overbite and one eye being larger than the other makes her face look all lopsided. And the three-inch fake eyelashes aren't helping, either.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Hmm . . . I think the combination of the overbite and one eye being larger than the other makes her face look all lopsided. And the three-inch fake eyelashes aren't helping, either.
Whatever, I'd bang the ass out of that.

Of course, my lack of vagina makes me ineligible.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Kaitlyn Hunt still having 'intimate physical contact' with underage girlfriend, state claims
Polarizing case takes dramatic turn
UPDATED 6:16 PM EDT Aug 15, 2013

• VERO BEACH, Fla. —Just a day after a local woman was offered a second plea deal, the prosecutors who presented it to her are now saying she's violated the terms of her pre-trial release.
Kaitlyn Hunt's high-profile case has made national headlines since she was arrested in May for allegedly having sex with her underage girlfriend.

Hunt and the 14-year-old girl were schoolmates at Sebastian River High School until she was expelled from school following the allegations that first arose in February. She then rejected a plea offer in favor of risking her future at trial.

Among the pre-trial conditions was a requirement that Hunt no longer have any contact with the other girl.

It was reported just Wednesday -- her 19th birthday -- that Hunt was then offered a second plea deal, but now the state claims it has gathered evidence suggesting Hunt and the girl have continued to see each other.

"This contact was in the form of electronic messages, actual personal contact and contact through third parties," according to court papers obtained Thursday by WPBF.com. "The contact was at times intended to obstruct the judicial process and was harmful to the child victim."

The documents also said the state has collected about 20,000 text messages between the two, "all of which were sent after the defendant was ordered by two circuit judges to have no contact."

Just days after the story caused a national firestorm in late May, Hunt texted the girl, "Keep the f*** quiet" about the continued texting, according to the court papers.

The state also claims it has more than 25 "lewd and lascivious photographs," including some of Hunt nude and engaging in sex acts. The papers also said it has multiple videos of Hunt, including one of her pleasuring herself.

Read more: http://www.wpbf.com/news/south-flor.../21483726/-/jye1p4/-/index.html#ixzz2cSe0VtFT

HandPanzer

Vergangenheitsbewältigung
May 30, 2013
Jesus, she dove back i
art move.
Fre
Bo

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Yes...yes he did. I think we all did when we read about lewd pics being exchanged

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch