HTN: New Rochelle Librarian Arrested for Explicit Emails to Student

Sunsetspawn

Dec 5, 2005
A high school librarian in New Rochelle was arrested Wednesday, accused of sending sexually explicit material to a 16-year-old student in an apparent attempt to seduce him, officials said.

Marisa Anton, 33, of Yonkers, was working as a librarian at New Rochelle High School when last fall, she began sending e-mails and other electronic messages containing sexual content to a student in an effort to "invite him to engage in sexual conduct with her," said New Rochelle Police.

The student reported the matter to police on May 27. Anton was arrested when she appeared at the boy's home for what she thought would be a sexual encounter, police said.

School officials said Anton has been working for the district since Sept. 1, 2008 and that she had no prior criminal record and passed all background checks.

She has been suspended from her job, officials said.

Anton was charged with felony first-degree disseminating indecent material to minors. Bail was set at $5,000. Attorney information wasn't immediately available.
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/New-Rochelle-Librarian-Arrest-Sexually-Explicit-Emails-Sexting-Student-156016375.html

Another pic at link

Sunsetspawn

Dec 5, 2005
And I'm pretty sure she had a fiancee, but I could've dreamed that; I just woke up and heard the story before bed.

Gotta go

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
We're raising a generation of faggot 16 year olds. When I was 16 I would have happily plowed the shit out of that librarian right there in the stacks, and not told a soul.

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
She was not there when I went to NRHS.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
We're raising a generation of faggot 16 year olds. When I was 16 I would have happily plowed the shit out of that librarian right there in the stacks, and not told a soul.
Was planning on saying the same thing.

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
Maybe the kid's parents got a hold of his account. Either way; who hasn't had a teacher say some borderline shit when they were younger?
I was once with one of my teachers (she was a science teacher and coached the softball team. I thought at the time she was a lesbian, I would find out I was wrong). I volunteered as a trainer for my HS football and baseball teams; once she gave me a ride home after school.
We sat and talked for a while in her car behind the school; she eventually asked me: "So are you still a virgin?" I was 15 or 16 at the time. I told her yes (which was technically true) and she went with more questions about the girls at school and why haven't I gotten anything other than head. It wasn't until much later that I realized she was checking me out. I'm such a dumbass; I still never believe women flirt with me. She left my school after that year.
I saw her again years later at the Columbia Met's baseball park; with her husband and kids. Glad nothing else happened; her husband was a big mother fucker.

Bluestreak

This space intentionally left blank.
Sep 27, 2007
Mawl-din, MA
Maybe the kid's parents got a hold of his account. Either way; who hasn't had a teacher say some borderline shit when they were younger?
I was once with one of my teachers (she was a science teacher and coached the softball team. I thought at the time she was a lesbian, I would find out I was wrong). I volunteered as a trainer for my HS football and baseball teams; once she gave me a ride home after school.
We sat and talked for a while in her car behind the school; she eventually asked me: "So are you still a virgin?" I was 15 or 16 at the time. I told her yes (which was technically true) and she went with more questions about the girls at school and why haven't I gotten anything other than head. It wasn't until much later that I realized she was checking me out. I'm such a dumbass; I still never believe women flirt with me. She left my school after that year.
I saw her again years later at the Columbia Met's baseball park; with her husband and kids. Glad nothing else happened; her husband was a big mother fucker.
He was a big mother-fucker with a little dick that couldn't satisfy the chick that wanted your negroid salami.

Wow. That didn't sound right in my head, either.

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
He was a big mother-fucker with a little dick that couldn't satisfy the chick that wanted your negroid salami.

Wow. That didn't sound right in my head, either.
Funny how you just assumed the teacher (and her husband) were white.
You're correct; but it's funny that you just "guessed" that! She was one of the few white teachers in the black high school I went to; and probably got a lot on the side as well.

Description; she was kinda' like the lady who plays the gym teacher on Glee. I'd say her last name, but I'm not gonna implicate her on some shit!

Sunsetspawn

Dec 5, 2005
Description; she was kinda' like the lady who plays the gym teacher on Glee. I'd say her last name, but I'm not gonna implicate her on some shit!
I'm guessing you didn't fuck her because you didn't say you did.

I had no hot teachers in Saunders :(

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
No I didn't do anything with her, but the accusation is bad enough (see the Melissa Stetten thread).

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Funny how you just assumed the teacher (and her husband) were white.
You're correct; but it's funny that you just "guessed" that! She was one of the few white teachers in the black high school I went to; and probably got a lot on the side as well.

I assumed because black teachers don't pull that shit.