HTN: Oklahoma teacher who had sex with student half her age

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sex-student-half-age-spend-12-years-bars.html

http://www.iheartmyteacher.org/inde...-ford-clayton-oklahoma-arrested-may-2012.716/

A former high school teacher is facing up to 12 years in jail after pleading guilty to having sex with a 15 year old student.
Rhonda Ford entered a 'blind plea' to four counts of second degree **** and four counts of sodomy.
The 30 year old was arrested earlier this year after police spoke with one of her students from Clayton High School in Clayton, Oklahoma

he student was able to prove he was intimate with his teacher by describing in detail a tattoo on Ford that would normally be concealed beneath her underwear.
The teen told investigators he had sex with Ford on at least ten occasions.

Ford was arrested in May after a police investigation and charged with second degree ****.
She also faces charges of supplying alcohol to minors when they helped her move into a new home.

The three students, two boys and a girl, told detectives that Ford purchased a 30-pack of beer for them before preparing a pineapple-rum cocktail for herself.
Allen Malone, Ford's attorney, said she faced a maximum of 12 years in jail.
But he said he was hopeful the Judge might impose a sentence that would allow Ford out of custody promptly.
He said her career as a teacher was no over.
'No one is going to hire her as a teacher,' said Malone.
As part of the sentencing in January, Ford will have to register as a sex offender.

I SEARCHED HER NAME ON HERE AND IT DIDNT POP UP

Last edited:

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
I'd have happily fucked the shit out of her at 15. I'd have also learned to keep my mouth shut. Teenage boys just cannot keep their yaps shut. Worse than gossipy girls.

Dec 12, 2007
Not only should she be free, I would like a tape of this to jack to.

If your 15 and pull in a hot 30 year old that should be bragging rights, not jail time.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
At 15 there is no way in hell I'd have been able to keep my mouth shut. I'd have been so excited I probably would have probably told my parents.

Dec 12, 2007
I'd fuck her now.

If that's how she looks when shes in booking at the jail. She must be a piece of ass with dusty chalk fingers in her twat and her ass propped up with calculus books.

How are students not supposed to be fucking her? It's Patrice's bears having to work with salmon dipped in honey bit all in one news story.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Remember the 80's when they made light hearted movies about this shit?

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Really. Back then it was understood that a teen could bang a
horny older chick or teacher and learn a life lesson about love.
And then get on with his normal life with no lasting trauma to his delicate psyche.