HTN: Teacher Accused Of Making Female Student Urinate In A Bucket During Class

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Gonja Wolf

A high school art teacher in San Diego is currently on administrative leave while officials investigate allegations that she refused to allow a 14-year-old female student to go to the restroom and instead made the student urinate in a bucket in the classroom.

The girl, who has filed a claim for Damages to Person or Property with the help of two attorneys, says the alleged incident took place during a Freshman Advisory class in February, according to KFMB-TV.

The claim, which is against the San Diego Unified School District and Patrick Henry High School, alleges that Wolf forbade the the student from going to the bathroom and directed and ordered her to urinate in a bucket during the class.

Wolf allegedly said this to the student in the presence of several the male classmates, adding that the girl could not leave the classroom regardless of the urgency of the situation and that she would have to urinate in a bucket.

Then, according to the claim, Wolf reportedly told the girl to empty the contents in an unused classroom sink.

Although the student tried to hide the event from others, the claim alleges that news of the incident spread throughout the San Carlos campus, which caused the student humiliation.

"As a result of said incident, (the student) has suffered emotional distress arising out of this humiliating and depraved punishment. She has been teased by classmates and remains extremely embarrassed," according to the March 8 claim filed by attorneys Brian Watkins and Paul Wong.

"We are working with the school district to figure out why this happened and to make sure it doesn't happen again," Watkins told the San Diego Union-Tribune.

The investigation will guide the administration in deciding what, if any, punishment should be meted out, a district official told the Los Angeles Times on Tuesday. In addition, the teachers' labor union has been notified of the complaint and investigation.

The claim lists damages in excess of $25,000 for psychological and medical treatment and also requests that the district pay the costs for the student to attend a private school for the remainder of her high school years.

Although the claim says that Patrick Henry apparently had a policy of not permitting students to use restroom facilities during class, District spokeswoman Linda Zintz told the San Diego Union-Tribune that was not a school policy.

However, she admitted school administrators had "made a recommendation to limit" bathroom breaks during student advisory periods because they only last 20 minutes.

Meanwhile, a man who answered the door at Gonja Wolf's home told KFMB that she has been a teacher for a long time, but said she can not make any comment since the incident is under investigation.

Link

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
All the useless youtube videos clogging up the interwebs, and NO ONE recorded this lil' episode?

Boooooooooooo!

Stig

Wackbag's New Favorite Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Hot.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
There's some pee in my bucket dear Gonja, dear Gonja

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago

If I'm curt with you, it's because my Niece is a cunt

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Would have been awesome if she tinkled in it, then lobbed the contents and Mrs.Weed Wolf.

Dumbshit first name.

Alternatively, stupidslit could have just said "Nah, go fuck yourself, I'mma go take a leak."

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Just get the fuck up and walk out of the classroom and go to the bathroom. Something similar happened to me in high school. The teacher told me to hold it, because class would be over in 15 minutes, but in 2 minutes piss would be running down my leg. I simply walked out and took a piss.

What form of dummy are you to piss in a bucket in front of your classmates because the teacher said so? And what kind of a fucking sadist is this teacher?? Oh well, after the lawsuit is said and done, bucket pisser won't have to work again.

Sep 28, 2010
Fuck yeah insubordination rules.

Sometimes they need their God complex checked or else they pull shit like this.

My stepmother is a tard wrangler and she thinks she's queen shit, another reason why i hate that fucking cunt's guts.

fucking cunts guts
fucking gunts cuts

I am unable to say this in real life without stuttering.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Alternatively, stupidslit could have just said "Nah, go fuck yourself, I'mma go take a leak."
In my strict Jesuit H.S, about 90% had a "You don't leave my classroom policy". I never really understood it, but you just held it. Unless it was an ABSOLUTE emergency.
There were many times where I had to piss like 5 minutes into a class, and you just sat there for 45 more minutes not paying attention thinking about having to pee. Counterproductive.

And the worse that would've happened was you'd get a few demerits punched on your card (5 = detention)

If I could go back in time, I would've walked out of so many classes. "Fuck you, I gotta pee. Here's my card..."

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
Fire so fi...

A high school art teacher in San Diego....
She will get a slap on the wrist and nothing more, thanks to CA's wonderful teacher's union.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Guarantee that teacher hoards female piss at home.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
I always saw it as a respect & discipline issue. When I gave presentations, I took offense.. but if you have to go, then go.

It's kind of like asking to be excused from the dinner table. If the kid is going to screw off I'd make her piss her pants out of pure spite. It's a shame that the teacher lost that ability to reason and decide.

This bitch reminds me of several wacko teachers I had with that stupid authority complex.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Are most high schools like this (regarding asking permission, not making you piss in a bucket)? In 90% of my classes, the policy was just to quietly get up and leave class if you had to piss. If people abused it they were given detention. The only class I distinctly remember having to ask was Spanish, and that was just to teach us another Spanish phrase/question.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
We had to ask, and had to carry a stupid hall pass (hunk of wood with room number carved in it) so any teachers that saw us in the hall knew we had permission to leave.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
We had to ask, and had to carry a stupid hall pass (hunk of wood with room number carved in it) so any teachers that saw us in the hall knew we had permission to leave.
How many times has that thing gone up a horny chubby girl's punany over tha years.

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
Is that teacher a tranny?

I get that teachers can't have every student walking out to use the bathroom, but once the girl showed that she honestly had to go so bad, that she would piss in a bucket, the teacher should have let her use the bathroom. Use common sense. Fuck her/him

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
No, it's in your cache. No one else can see it.
Fair enough. Here it is again...maybe. Plus, according to Stig, I had post of the day. So I'm allowed to use useless pics.

Stig

Wackbag's New Favorite Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Fair enough. Here it is again...maybe. Plus, according to Stig, I had post of the day. So I'm allowed to use useless pics.

If there's one thing I know, it's posting.