HTN: Teachers just can't get enough teen lovin'

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Got a three-for-one deal here.

Deeply embarrassed': 28-year-old private school teacher is accused of sexually molesting 14-year-old student

By Paul Thompson

Last updated at 8:39 PM on 16th June 2011

Accused: 'Well-respected' San Jose private school teacher Colette Phelps, 28, is accused of molesting a student, 14

A 28-year-old private school teacher is facing up to three years in jail after being accused of sexually molesting one of her students.

Colette Phelps is said to be 'deeply embarrassed' by the charges, which came to light after school chiefs received a tip off.

Phelps is alleged to have molested a 14 year old boy, carrying out 'lewd and lascivious acts'.

Investigators believe the sexual relationship between Phelps and the student began on April 10 and continued until June 1.

Phelps, who has been a teacher at the private Stratford Middle School in San Jose, California, for five years, has been placed on an indefinite leave of absence, according to the school's founder, Sherry Adams.

Phelps' Facebook page says she is a specialty course teacher, graduated from Los Gatos High School in 2000 and studied music at Chapman University.

She lists her favourite 'sports' as shopping and fist pumping.

Phelps did not enter a plea when she appeared before a court to face two charges of lewd behaviour.
Her lawyer Steven Clark said she was 'deeply embarrassed' by the charges.

Mr Clark said he would present evidence that Phelps had a medical issue that could have played a part in the alleged abuse.
'I will say that Ms Phelps has had some significant personal and medical challenges in her life recently', Mr Clark said.

'I'm going to be appraising the DA office of that'.

Troubled: Ms Phelps' attorney says she has had 'significant personal and medical challenges' recently

Appears: Phelps, of Los Gatos, made her first court appearance in Santa Clara County Superior Court on Wednesday and was ordered to return on July 8 to enter a plea

Authorities said police received reports at around 10 a.m. on June 1 that Phelps had allegedly committed lewd acts with a student. She has been fired

School chiefs said they suspended Phelps as soon as the charges became known.

A spokesman for Stratford school said: 'We are taking this matter very seriously. As soon as we learned of the situation, we put Ms Phelps on indefinite leave and subsequently terminated her employment.

'We have done our utmost to fully cooperate with the police during the investigation as well as ensure the privacy of all involved'.

Phelps is the 16th teacher in recent weeks to be charged with sexual offences against a student.

Meanwhile, in Texas police are seeking a former teacher who gave birth to two children during her affair with an under age student.
Anne Lynn Montgomery, 35, is accused of having sex with a 16-year-old while she taught dance at Sharpstown High School, near Houston, in 2006, according to court records.

A warrant for Montgomery's arrest has been issued in Harris County stemming from her relationship with Bradman Moore.

Authorities were alerted to the situation after Montgomery tried to get a protective order against Moore in April claiming he had struck her in front of their children.

The teacher gave birth to her 16 year old student lover's first child in 2008. A year later she had a second child and resigned as a teacher.

Montgomery has been charged with two second-degree felonies: sexual assault of a child under the age of 17 and improper relationship between a student and an educator.

If convicted, she faces a maximum of 20 years in prison.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ually-molesting-student-14.html#ixzz1PZvfDUbb

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...28-accused-sexually-molesting-student-14.html

PE teacher 'had inappropriate lesbian relationship with girl, 16'

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 11:46 PM on 15th June 2011

A PE teacher had an ‘inappropriate’ lesbian relationship with one of her pupils, a conduct hearing was told.
Nicola Webster, 26, who taught at The Abbey School in Faversham, Kent, is accused of engaging in the relationship between February 2008 and spring 2009.
During a two-day hearing into unacceptable professional conduct, a panel heard that Miss Webster and the girl, referred to only as ‘Pupil A’, had started a relationship during a school ski-trip in February 2008.

Position of trust: PE teacher Nicola Webster, a teacher at The Abbey School in Faversham who allegedly had an 'inappropriate' lesbian relationship with one of her pupils

It is alleged that Miss Webster was later seen in public kissing the Year 12 pupil and walking hand-in-hand with her by another member of staff.
She is also accused of sharing her one-bedroomed flat with the girl, and booking a week’s holiday in Palma for the two of them during the Valentine’s Day break in 2009.

The ten allegations surrounding the relationship include references to email and social network communications, as well as photographs which suggested the pair were in a relationship together.At a General Teaching Council hearing in Birmingham, presenting officer Stephanie Coates told the panel that an 'inappropriate relationship started to form' between Miss Webster and the pupil during a ski trip.
She added that a number of subsequent witness sightings of the pair together, as well as documentary evidence, had led to an investigation by deputy headteacher Francis Hatt.

Grown-up: The 26-year-old teacher is said to have spent time with the Year 12 pupil at her flat and booked a holiday for them over Valentine's Day

English teacher Angela Goss, who had been taking Pupil A for her AS levels, said she had seen the girl with Miss Webster in Whitstable on March 16, 2008.
Mrs Goss said that she had seen them walking ‘alone, hand in hand along the seafront’.
In her statement, Mrs Goss said the girl had leaned in and kissed Miss Webster three times before they went into a pub together.
She said that she followed them into the pub, but that neither approached her to explain what they were doing there.
She said: 'As I walked in both Nicola Webster and Pupil A saw me.
'Pupil A immediately went off to the toilets.'

Questioning Mrs Goss, Miss Webster’s representative Simon Pettett suggested that the relationship between Mrs Goss and Pupil A had been strained.
He also said that Pupil A had claimed that she and Miss Webster were not alone on the seafront, and were in fact part of a larger group.
Pupil A had also claimed that she and Webster had met by chance, and that she had been in Whitstable with her boyfriend.
Mrs Goss said: 'I can tell you categorically that I only saw Nicola Webster and Pupil A.

'There was nobody else with them.'
She also denied claims that she and Pupil A suffered from a 'personality clash'.
She said: 'As far as I am aware I had a perfectly normal relationship with her as a pupil and teacher.

'We spoke in class, discussed issues in class, I was not aware of anything like she’s suggesting about a personality clash.
'As far as I’m concerned she was a top grade student.'
The panel also heard that Pupil A left the school shortly after Mrs Goss reported what she saw in Whitstable.
Miss Webster, who was a newly-qualified teacher at the time, denies the allegations against her.

The hearing continues.

Dance teacher, 35, 'had two children with marching band student after affair that began when he was just 15'

By Fiona Roberts

Last updated at 3:17 PM on 16th June 2011

A former dance teacher is on the run after it emerged she allegedly had two children with a high school student who performed in her marching band.
Anne Lynn Montgomery, 35, faces sexual assault charges for having a relationship with Bradman Moore which allegedly began at his Texas high school when he was just 15.

The couple subsequently moved in together, and the affair only came to light this year when Montgomery went to court for a protection order, claiming Mr Moore had beaten her up.

Arrest warrant: Anne Montgomery allegedly started having sex with Bradman Moore when he was a freshman in the school's dancing band

But Mr Moore, now 20, denies he ever assaulted Montgomery - and alleges the couple split because he discovered she was sleeping with five other pupils.
He claims their relationship began in 2006, when he was a freshman at Sharpstown High School.

Mr Moore said: 'We had our first sexual relationship in 2006. From there on, I fell in love with her.' They allegedly slept together the following year on the back seat Montgomery's car in the parking lot of an apartment block where the teenager lived with his mother.

Allegations: The affair only came to light when Montgomery went to court to take a protection order out against Bradman Moore, now 20

In May 2008, Montgomery gave birth to a little girl, and Moore moved in with her.

Both moved to Bellaire High School, where their affair continued in secret.
In 2009 they had a second daughter but then the relationship began to break down.

Mr Moore claims shortly before the little girl was born, Montgomery admitted to having sex with five other students.
Earlier this year the teacher went to court and asked for a protective order against Mr Moore, claiming he beat her up and threatened her in front of their children.

Mr Moore said: 'She wants it to be where there's a restraining order for my children, but I've never hurt my children. I've never harmed my children.'During court proceedings in April, Mr Moore revealed they had allegedly started sleeping together when he was just 15.
After a month-long criminal investigation - including a paternity test which confirmed Mr Moore is the father of both children - police have now issued a warrant for Montgomery's arrest.
She lost her most recent job, as a colour guard instructor at Ridgepoint High School, when officers arrived to question colleagues about Montgomery's behaviour.

Yesterday she was charged with sexual assault of a child under the age of 17 and an improper relationship between a student and an educator.
If convicted, she faces a maximum of 20 years in prison.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mery-35-2-children-student.html#ixzz1PZwJTbjo

EDIT: Hell, why not one more?

Married teaching assistant, 35, 'had sex with boy of 13 while she was supposed to be tutoring him'

By Fiona Roberts

Last updated at 6:53 PM on 15th June 2011

Comments (0)
Add to My Stories

Arrested: Holly Polson, 35, allegedly had sex with the 13-year-old boy for at least two weeks

Arrested: Holly Polson, 35, allegedly had sex with the 13-year-old boy for at least two weeks

A married teaching assistant has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a 13-year-old boy she was tutoring after school.

Holly Polson, 35, is accused of sleeping with the student in an empty classroom at Palmdale Middle School in California.

They had allegedly been having sex for two weeks before the boy's parents found inappropriate texts on his cell phone and called police.

Polson, a mother of four, has been booked for four felony counts of lewd acts with a child, and is due to appear in court tomorrow.

Sergeant Brian Hudson of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department told ABC Polson was supposed to be giving the boy extra tuition - but instead she was sleeping with him.

He said: 'We entrust our children to teachers and school instructors and in this case that trust was violated.'

The alleged affair came to light on Monday, when the boy's parents found inappropriate texts on his phone which had allegedly been sent by Polson.
On campus: The pair allegedly slept together in an empty classroom after hours, when Polson was supposed to be giving the boy extra tuition

When confronted, the boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, told police the relationship had started about a fortnight earlier.

Officers say Polson confessed to the affair when she was arrested at her family home on Tuesday.

Sergeant Hudson said: 'She admitted to several instances of having sexual intercourse with the victim on school grounds.'

Polson is being held in custody. Her bail is set at $100,000.

She is the 15th female teacher in the U.S. to be arrested or charged for having sex with a pupil this month alone.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...3-supposed-tutoring-school.html#ixzz1PZxdgXYY

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
id fuck em all except the fatty coal burner