http://notinhalloffame.com/wwe

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
An interesting comment from the Randy Savage entry.
#4Knuckles2012-05-27 15:50
If it's true and he did deflower Stephanie when she was 14, why the hell didn't they prosecute? He never would have worked again for committing such a heinus crime. McMahon would have done more than do a silly character based on him who complained of thinning hair. I'm sorry, I don't buy it.
That's an even better point when you consider how vindictive Vince McMahon can be.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
An interesting comment from the Randy Savage entry.

That's an even better point when you consider how vindictive Vince McMahon can be.
A few things:
At the time of the "Nacho skits" the rumor was not out there
Also I never heard the age of "14", she started working at Titan at 16 (92) & Savage left in 94 so it was between 16-18 yrs old

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Also I never heard the age of "14", she started working at Titan at 16 (92) & Savage left in 94 so it was between 16-18 yrs old
That site has a very off timeline sometimes. They had WrestleMania XIII in 1992 and the main event to the first ECW One Night Stand in 2006. How hard is it to do a fucking Wikipedia search?

By the way, does anyone know where those rumors came from in the first place?

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
That site has a very off timeline sometimes. They had WrestleMania XIII in 1992 and the main event to the first ECW One Night Stand in 2006. How hard is it to do a fucking Wikipedia search?

By the way, does anyone know where those rumors came from in the first place?
No, that is the weird thing
Nobody knows for sure, but it was never when she was 14 & the rumors circulated once Steph was on TV full-time

The only thing people in the industry have said is that it is strange Vince, Steph, HHH never denied it & they cannot find any other reason why Vince would go to this extreme with Savage
Also Randy never denied it & if it was not true I would bet he would

Of course as years go by, the story grew to her being a young virgin, but the "story" was it happened while she was at Titan working & Randy was there all the time doing TV & that was 92-94 & she was 16-18

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
These stories spread by some worker talking, either to rats or "smart marks".

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
The only thing people in the industry have said is that it is strange Vince, Steph, HHH never denied it & they cannot find any other reason why Vince would go to this extreme with Savage
Also Randy never denied it & if it was not true I would bet he would
It might just be one of those "I'm not going to dignify that with an answer" kind of things.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
It might just be one of those "I'm not going to dignify that with an answer" kind of things.
Then he would say why Vince banned him
At first I thought it was internet BS
But a decade later I would bet there is truth to it (the 16-18 yr old Steph at Titan rumor)
I mean NOBODY has said it is BS, that is telling IMO

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Then he would say why Vince banned him
It might just be something they consider (considered, in Randy's case) no one else's business. If it was simple hurt feelings, I doubt a man as prideful as Vince would admit to it.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
It might just be something they consider (considered, in Randy's case) no one else's business. If it was simple hurt feelings, I doubt a man as prideful as Vince would admit to it.
Hurt feelings?
Vince hugged & employed Eric Bischoff lol

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Hurt feelings?
Vince hugged & employed Eric Bischoff lol
Eric was never on close, friendly terms with Vince before the Monday Night War*.

* Seriously, does it bother anyone else when people pluralize that? It bugs the fuck out of me. Each Monday wasn't its own ratings war; each Monday was its own ratings battle in a single ratings war.

topher520

learnings for queers
Jul 5, 2006
Boston
I never hear about Steph being Forced or anything, just about her age at the time being young, so Who's to say what really happened?

I had a girl who was 16 tell me that Once she turned 18 that we were gonna BANG when she turned this age..(I was 27) .and guess what we did BANG 3 weeks after her 18th Birthday...Was that wrong? We dated for 6 years after that and her dad HATED me, but if it wasn't for his Daughter Pressing the Issue for 2 years we might not have done anything. I blame her in picking me to Fuck! .Why doesn't Vince blame Steph? MAybe it was her pressing the issue.

In my case her DAD thought I was the ASS that got his Daughter to Fuck an older dude, but it was HER who pressed the issue...So Fuck him! He blamed me for everything. He didn't realize I was Fucking another 18 year old at the time his daughter came along, but she was Hotter..lol

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Not really spectacular, but...who knows what a fella might do?

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Eric was never on close, friendly terms with Vince before the Monday Night War*.
& Randy left on good terms then ............... something happened

Nash & Vince were close too

Randy left bec Vince did not want him wrestling & WCW offered another big run

It was not just business

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA

A couple of those on the upper end, I could see getting in pretty easily.

88 - John Tenta/Earthquake
123 - Bushwhackers
106 - Brooklyn Brawler / Steve Lombardi
92 - Hillbilly Jim

And Elizabeth and Paul Bearer seem like shoo-ins at this point.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Poffo recently said, if WWE wants to induct Randy & go against his wishes he won't fight it
So maybe soon
I wonder who inducts & accepts
You know they will control every word