Hugh Hefner to edit Playboy's Cover

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
TMZ

Hefner's Revenge -- I'm Altering Crystal's Cover

50 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Hugh Hefner is finally taking action in his unexpected break-up with Crystal Harris -- defacing her Playboy cover with a giant red sticker that reads, "Runaway Bride."

0616_runaway_bride_launch

Before Crystal called off the wedding ... just days before their wedding ... Hefner had already agreed to give her the July cover with the headline, "Mrs. Crystal Hefner."

Box loads of magazines have already been shipped without the sticker -- but Hefner insists the big, red mark WILL appear on newsstands.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
How the hell is this dude even still alive? I guess pussy is the fountain of youth!

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Playboy is irrelevant,you old asshole.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
He must be really really mad. That almost sounds like some sort of a publicity stunt.

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
He must be really really mad. That almost sounds like some sort of a publicity stunt.

I was thinking the same thing. Weird that all of this "bad PR" was right before her issue was supposed to drop and now more PR with the cover change.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Can't a rich old dude just buy a loyal piece of young pussy any more?

Stig

A Bigly Bad Hombre.
I guess the roofies must have finally worn off.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
If I was Hugh Hefner and I knew I was going to die, I'd put myself on the cover full frontal. I might even buy that edition because I'd appreciate what I was doing.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
If I was Hugh Hefner and I knew I was going to die, I'd put myself on the cover full frontal. I might even buy that edition because I'd appreciate what I was doing.
Liddy just experienced the time and space continuum with too much speaking in the first person

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Guess she realized that being Hef's "beard" wasn't how she wanted to spend the next couple of years.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Guess she realized that being Hef's "beard" wasn't how she wanted to spend the next couple of years.
Indications are that she's been planning to fuck over the old man for a while now.

Floyd1977

This chick is the biggest moron ever. Hefner could kick any day now leaving behind an empire, but she was going to do a runaway bride bit for a reality show for 500K

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
this kinda thing never happens to Larry Flynt. His women just OD in bath tubs.