Hulk Hogan's Eroding Dignity, Part 7

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Someone at CagesideSeats posted this in the comments section of a "On this Date in History" article. Other than that, no further introduction is needed.

http://www.betaprostate.com/about-hulk.aspx

BetaProstate.com said:
About Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan is an American professional wrestler and television personality. In addition to being a 12-time world champion, he was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2005. As one of the toughest men in the world, Hulk knew he had to fight back when he began to notice the effects of aging.

Hulk Hogan found Super Beta Prostate, and now, he is sleeping through the night, is less worried about frequent bathroom visits, and finally has control over his life again.* If an aging prostate has you missing out on sleep, work, and even your romantic life, there's one thing you should know.

"Before Super Beta Prostate, my prostate was becoming my new enemy number one," says Hogan. "If Super Beta Prostate can help me combat the effects of an aging prostate, imagine what it can do for you, brother."*

If you want to fight back against frequent bathroom visits, and waking at night to go, just like Hulk Hogan did, try a free bottle of Super Beta Prostate today.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Ex-wife alimony is a bitch

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
Brother an Atomc Leg Drop on your prostate gland will have your pee stream runnin' wild! Eat your vitamins and say your prayers.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
I don't think he ever thought he'd still have to be as busy as he is at this point in life.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Wouldn't an alpha prostate be better?

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
If anyone wants to post older/classic blows to the Hulkster's legacy, feel free to. This can be the general "Hogan is a Douche" thread.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
More like part 79. So, good choice on turning down the Metallica gig. Isn't like they are the biggest metal band of all time with every member having 50+ million dollars or anyting.

Same with the George Foreman Grill. The pasta shit was totally the way to go. I just had a raspberry chipotle pork roast off my Foreman (delicious) and I only ever bring up the pasta to break Hogan's balls, but the pasta was totally the way to go. Same way with the blender I never used compared to the Foreman that is the most perfect Bachelor cooking device ever that I use almost daily.

Do you know the thing that destroyed him? The thing that completely ruined him? Hogan Knows Best. Hogan doesn't know shit. That reality program killed him.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
So, good choice on turning down the Metallica gig.
It's easy to do when the story is a lie.

Do you know the thing that destroyed him? The thing that completely ruined him? Hogan Knows Best. Hogan doesn't know shit. That reality program killed him.
It was fun watching the Hogan family implode. They deserved it.

luckie1710

Jul 21, 2008
Hogan has turned into Randy The Ram

http://www.northeastwrestling.com/

He is doing indy signings

Obv. lawler won't be there
My favorite thing about this poster. Im a yankee fan and had to google joe ausanio. Ausanio appeared in 41 games in 2 years for the yankees. And that was his entire career. Who would pay for his autograph.

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
Hogan has turned into Randy The Ram

http://www.northeastwrestling.com/

He is doing indy signings

Obv. lawler won't be there

For those kind of shows that isnt all that bad a lineup. I am surprised that Matt Hardy and Lita are doing shows together. I dont follow this most of the time but I thought that blowup resulted in a breakup and fighting

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
For those kind of shows that isnt all that bad a lineup. I am surprised that Matt Hardy and Lita are doing shows together. I dont follow this most of the time but I thought that blowup resulted in a breakup and fighting
Its a great line-up but the show is supposed to be losing a lot of money so far
It is the built in autograph sessions etc. that make it way beneath a Hulk Hogan

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas
Matt and Lita made their peace years ago.

fulldevilsoccer

Jul 2, 2009
Yeah let's respect Matt Hardy! He was in a handful of good tag team matches. Hulk Hogan? Oh not he's nothing! He only changed the entire business.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
SAD

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Hulk Hogan? Oh not he's nothing! He only changed the entire business.
He also held down anyone he perceived to be a threat to his spot and helped to destroy the only real competition the then-WWF had. Hulk Hogan is a legend, but he's also an enormous cunt (both professionally and personally) who is getting what he's owed.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Might as well add here
It was said the ringtone that played while Hogan was about to fuck Bubba's wife was Brooke's single. So obviously Brooke called & Hulk said "no, fuck no" - lolol