Human Autopsy

I am amazed at how butcher like the process is, then I remember we are all just animals.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
How the hell is that on Youtube? And yeah, once you're dead, you're just a pile of meat. Have you ever seen video of surgery? I'm shocked at how rough they are with LIVE people under anesthesia, so this doesn't really surprise me.

Josh_R

How the hell is that on Youtube? And yeah, once you're dead, you're just a pile of meat. Have you ever seen video of surgery? I'm shocked at how rough they are with LIVE people under anesthesia, so this doesn't really surprise me.
This is on youtube, too. Shocking and far less gross.
[nsfw][video=youtube;1Lu0qhRrIow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lu0qhRrIow&feature=related[/video][/nsfw]

Josh_R

I really think you would have to be some kind of creep to be a medical examiner. You can't do what I just saw in that video every day and not be a little fucked up in the head.

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
I really think you would have to be some kind of creep to be a medical examiner. You can't do what I just saw in that video every day and not be a little fucked up in the head.
My friend works for the fire department and he said there's been several times when he has to pick up human brains off the road, not not mention the rest of the mangled body after it gets hit by a train. I never want to see nerve endings the way he described.