Human race will 'split into two different species'

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist.

100,000 years into the future, sexual selection could mean that two distinct breeds of human will have developed. The alarming prediction comes from evolutionary theorist Oliver Curry from the London School of Economics, who says that the human race will have reached its physical peak by the year 3000.
Click for more>>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ogy.html?in_article_id=489653&in_page_id=1965

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
I can only bring myself to seriously think about 150 years to the future, so my next comments are in that context....

On a large scale level, I wonder if the dilution of racial genes (caucasians mixing with latins and asians) will have a positive affect on prevention of new diseases. I would hope it would have some kind of positive social effect - forcing us to get along a little better.

conversely, i would bet that certain segments that refuse to integrate with other races (orthodox jews, muslims) may find themselves propagating certain diseases (crohns, sickle-cell, etc.)

but honestly, it may all be a moot point if a few extremists are in power in the right places with the right weapons.

pot talk monday already?

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
You mean..... I'm the same species as black people?!

thegreenninja

Alkey fan since day 1
Feb 15, 2006
Speciation, which reqires reproductive incompatibility between two branches off of the same evolutionary path, would be unlikely. The one thing that we as a species have proven to be effective at, especially with the advent of modern medicine, is reproduction. There is no real advantage in incompatible genetic diversity at this point in time.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
I don't necessarily think that we'll "split", but I do think that we are evolving in reverse. Anybody see that movie "Idiocracy"? Whoever made that flick was a prophet. Dummies are reproducing faster than intelligent people. . . It's bound to have an adverse effect down the road. Think about it. We've created a society that is totally backward to the law of survival: The strong survive and the weak perish. . . We work our strong to death to keep-up the weak, who would otherwise perish. . . The people who aren't mentally capable sit home with nothing to do but fuck all day while the intelligent people get out and work. . . I know that I couldn't afford to support a dozen kids. The idiots who are not and never will be productive members of society just keep spitting-out kids which the state and federal governments help them feed, cloth, and provide medical assistance. . . It's sheer numbers. We're being rapidly overrun with 'tards.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist.
They have it a little backwards. There will be an intelligent, goblin like, ruling class who will also do all the work and an attractive dim-witted underclass who will be kept and eaten as cattle.

I'm going to raise my kids right. They're going to be Morlocks.

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Nov 4, 2002
"A mulatto, mongrel class of people, both races will be destroyed"

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
They have it a little backwards. There will be an intelligent, goblin like, ruling class who will also do all the work and an attractive dim-witted underclass who will be kept and eaten as cattle.

I'm going to raise my kids right. They're going to be Morlocks.
yea, im with xyn morlocks all the way

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
You finally get your way martianvirus. Kudos to you sir.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
We need to send "Black Earl from the Future" on a mission to see what awaits us.
well we all know that even if we send future black earl, it still will either not get done, or be late :icon_roll

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Somebody's been watching The Time Machine too much.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Somebody's been watching The Time Machine too much.
i love the original, what i get a kick out of is "teletubbies" in the beginning of the show sirens come out of the ground and call all the little children to the TV

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Mar 10, 2006
The only way this will ever happen is if there is no booze in the future.

As long as there is booze, attractive people will continue to bang fugly pigs.

Balogny Tits

It's not that were better, were just less worse
May 26, 2005
I thought we already did: O&A and HooHoo?