Hydroxy-Cut

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
Oct 7, 2005
Northern Virginia
ANyone here use this stuff? Thoughts? Opinions?

I did a search, but didn't see any threads dealing with it, so sorry if there is and I missed it.

No homo.

YaHearIHearMe

Yeah....Wait What?
Feb 14, 2005
Suffolk County, LI
Save your money and just stick to a clean diet and some cardio or weight training. I wasted my money on that shit a long time ago never again will I spend money on so called fat burners. Invest your money in heathly food and sticking with that.
But im sure others will say different things some it works for but your not going to lose alot off of it if your lucky a clean 2-3 lbs body fat over a long peiord of time if that and I mean true body fat not water weight.

S

Super

I used to use Hydroxycut and Xenadrine to supplement my workout, but since they banned ephedrine, both products went to shit. I still use the Hydroxycut Hardcore, but only on workout days.

No pill or supplement in the world helps you lose weight without the exercise. If your only goal is to burn weight off without the exercise...eat salad and shit a lot.

Kugzilla

Oct 7, 2005
Northern Virginia
I've lost weight-I've got a little more to go but I'm going to start lifting again soon...just thought I'd check on what people are using-anyone try 5-htp?

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
heaps of salad, a bit of tuna or grilled meat, not too much bread or starchy food, walking around alot, a normal workout schedule. thats what i do when i need to drop a few pounds.

i know alot of people dont find raw vegetables to be a filling meal or fun to eat but you can really mix it up nicely, one day italian, one day chinese etc., and give it a different face so you dont get sick of it.

Kugzilla

Oct 7, 2005
Northern Virginia
What are you all doing in terms of workouts? I"m pretty much still in cardio mode.

S

Super

I used to use some of the Cell Mass products; NO2 and Cell Mass. The first one before the workout, and the second one post workout.

Used to be into the protein shakes a lot, but I just use food and healthy eating now. I'll occasionally have one just for the Vitamin content, the they're too goddam expensive to be chugging 3X a day.

Lifting alone will help you lose the weight as lean mass will increase your metabolism. The two supplements above help sustainability pre-workout (NO2) and recovery time post work-out (Cell Mass).

On strictly cardio days is when I use the Hydroxycut Hardcore or Lipo-6, and I don't gorge myself with protein so much as lifting days.

Go here: www.bodybuilding.com. It's where I buy all my stuff, and there are tons of articles and reviews.

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Jun 1, 2005
MA
I used Hydroxycut yeeeears ago and didnt help whatsoever... I would recommend it

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
if you want to shake like michael j fox then hydroxy is for you...loaded with too much caffeine...then once you stop taking them the headaches for the first few days is HELL...

diet diet diet is the key...

Mar 2, 2005
chicago
the only thing ever proven effective to cause weight loss is cocaine . so get a nice bag and a nice habit and watch yourself wither away.

ern

Hiding behind my keyboard
Jan 25, 2006
One of my buddies was using it when he was training for cross country crap. He claimed it worked for him, but he was drinking like 3 gallons of water a day. I say drink the water, skip the hydroxy.

My diet is crap, junk food on the go. I do cardio 3x per week for 50-65 minutes an push myself hard. I haven't lost much weight, due to the diet, but I have a decent run time and my aerobic conditioning is steadily increasing.

As the previous poster put it, I have never seen a fat meth addict in the last 3 years.

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
My brother used it to cut himslf up when he was lifting heavy...He claimed the results were ok...The advice others are giving I think will work best.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
People all have slightly different reactions to stimulants like ephedrine.

For me stimulants give me a quick perk and drops me like a ton of bricks pretty quickly (the stronger-the faster). Though if I took caffeine right before bed I would sleep soundly yet wake up real quickly in the morning with a lot of energy.

Some people they'll se benefits with their work-out and some will see little.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
i used to loooooooooooooooooooove xenadrine. back when i was in college it really helped me drop about 25 lbs. i went from a chunky 185 to a ripped 160. i would also lift weights 4- 5 days a week and play roller hockey 3 nights a week. never worried too much about the diet. i wasnt eating junkfood but i was consuming 3000 calories a day while burning most of it off.

It had some bad sideeffects though. The efedrine would really fuck with my stomach and cause headaches. Not only that but i was a big asshole sometimes. I would have so much energy and would take it out in negative ways. Plus when i would crash, i would crash really hard.

Now i just stick to redbull. that shit works just fine without the side effects. :D

DoughBoy

Woogally Cute
Wackbag Staff
Jul 28, 2003
Jersey Shore
The ACE (Aspirin Caffiene Ephedra) stack does work if used(appropriately with knowledge of HOW and WHEN to use it) with an effective cardio and weight training plan.

Since the new Hydroxycut has dropped the "E" of the ACE stack, I don't know. The old stuff, just like Xenadrine and the dozen or so other 'single pill' ACE stackers worked good. Depending on the mixe and the additional stuff some would make you jittery, or wired, or not sleep, or nervous, or nothing.

Back in the day I tried all of them and Hydroxy was the only one that didn't get me all cracked out.

Try it out for yourself, but educate yourself on what the stuff does to your body before just attempting to pop the 'magic pill'.

ShavedLebaneseBear

Question: What kind of bear is best?
Oct 17, 2002
West Coast
If you want to lose weight, just cut refined sugar out of your diet. Ya, I know easier said than done, but it helps a lot. Try just cutting out sodas and see what happens. I went from drinking 8-12 sodas a day, down to 1, then none (diet soda now). I lost 30 pounds in about a month without exersizing much. I was not "fat" either (190 lbs). Sugar puts the pounds on. Combine no refined sugar (need some carbs though) with exersize and you will get in shape a lot faster (duh!)