I’ll Take “TV Hosts who will soon be Spooky Ghosts” for $1,000

Floyd1977

That's a bummer. I enjoy Jeopardy and he seems like a good guy.

Wondering how laughing boy is taking this?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Yeah, this sucks. Hope he's one of the rare few that can beat this thing, but odds aren't exactly in his favor, what with a 3-6 month life expectancy for stage 4 pancreatic cancer (thanks google!).

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Yeah, this sucks. Hope he's one of the rare few that can beat this thing, but odds aren't exactly in his favor, what with a 3-6 month life expectancy for stage 4 pancreatic cancer (thanks google!).
Fortunately info on google can be older and not in tune with the latest meds and science.
I was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis and google said 3-5 years. I'm on meds now
that could extend that by many years and there's a possibility of a lung transplant so
I plan on being around a bit longer. Hopefully things work out for him too.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
It started when he cut the moustache off.

Damn.

Hope he beats it and I know the odds. It ain't a pretty fight.

The future of jeopardy is gonna be weird.

Feel like watching old SNL celebrity Jeopardy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MTJonny

Donator
Fortunately info on google can be older and not in tune with the latest meds and science.
I was diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis and google said 3-5 years. I'm on meds now
that could extend that by many years and there's a possibility of a lung transplant so
I plan on being around a bit longer. Hopefully things work out for him too.
Can I have your mod spot when you die?

Hope you feel better.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
He live just over the hill from me on the coast,I know some guys who delivered concrete to his place and they said he is a real cool guy, talked to all the drivers and construction workers like a real person. Hope he beats it, Steve Jobs couldn't.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
It started when he cut the moustache off.

Damn.

Hope he beats it and I know the odds. It ain't a pretty fight.

The future of jeopardy is gonna be weird.

Feel like watching old SNL celebrity Jeopardy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Should be his replacement.

Or will farrel

Floyd1977

He live just over the hill from me on the coast,I know some guys who delivered concrete to his place and they said he is a real cool guy, talked to all the drivers and construction workers like a real person. Hope he beats it, Steve Jobs couldn't.
Jobs was stupid. Good chance he'd still be alive today if he had a Whipple done immediately, but western medicine bad, juices and Far East potions good.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Bill Maher just tweeted "Why are people wishing better health for Alex Trebek? He's a game show host and games are for babies!"

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
“What is 3-6 months, Alex?”

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
And by 3-6 month life expectancy, that means dead by the end of March.

Meanwhile wax figure Pat Sajak is still gallivanting, banging any woman older than 65 on a cruise ship.