I’m going to the caucus tonight.

This will be my first caucus, with some good planning I’m sure I will wind up supporting the most undeserving and under qualified candidate. Wish me luck!

bb1mobile

wackbag's special mod
Wackbag Staff
Good luck, bro!

Be sure to take your caulking gun. ;)

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
This will be my first caucus, with some good planning I’m sure I will wind up supporting the most undeserving and under qualified candidate. Wish me luck!
WOOO big excitement for ya fella? :icon_lol:

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
I'm watching the Caucus live on CSPAN 2, give the WOW gang sign if you make it on air.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Well, you are the only one I know who is gonna caulk!

Wish we could all be there with you and your caulk!

Make sure you spell Bennington correctly tonight.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I am not a Democrat, I am greatly pleased that he beat Hillary.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
and apparently they heart huckabee. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
That's awesome!! You gotta post a full report!

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I am not a Democrat, I am greatly pleased that he beat Hillary.
I am a democrat, and don't give a fuck about any of the cantidates. I will not be voting in the Connecticut primary

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Christ, if I told you fucks who I was going to vote for in the primary, I'd probably get banned from Wackbag...

jagsfans

Im voting in the FL Primary and then immediately changing my registration to Independant.

A brief rundown of what happened at my precinct.

1. Show up before 7:00 CST with ID to have your name checked off of the registered voter roll. Walk in and go stand with your candidates group. To make tabulation easier rows of twenty are used to count.
2. Every candidate has a representative who’s allowed to get up in front of the whole group and briefly talk about said candidate.
3. If you find that you are a supporter of a candidate who is deemed “unviable” then you are solicited by supporters of “viable” candidates. It can become something of a scrum in the middle of the room with each side attempting to get the “unviables” to join your side. This goes on for about 30 min when a vote is taken to continue debate or end the debate. If debate is ended, then the “unviables” join a “viable” group and stand in rows of twenty to be counted.
4. The winner gets the majority of delegates (2 for Obama, 1 for Clinton & 1 for Edwards or 2 Huckabee, 1 Romney 1 McCain,).