I am apparently the webmaster for O&A's official website

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ
Since we all know that the show doesnt have an official website, i created a stupid site last year (in my sig) that simply scrapes their twitter. believe it or not, i get lots of traffic.

and with this traffic, i get lots of people emailing me with ideas for the show, nice comments and or requests, so i figured i share the stupidity with you. if you are one of these people, you are an idiot.

in no particular order:

Sunday, January 08, 2012 2:55 AM
Message from "Vladimir"

Hi there! I don't think actually that I'd get in touch with real O&A by this but anyways I'd like to thank you ppl. Especially 4 homeless Mustard singing Radiohead's "Creep" on 12/11/09. That was really awesome and I'd shake his hand if I could but it is hard to do being in Russia knowing nothing of him and how to find and so on. So I shake your hands, dudes. The things you do are much appreciated, even here. Regards.
Message from "Sandy"
Mon 1/16/2012 3:00 PM
You jackasses don't have the balls to interview this guy!!!
www.duncanofinioan.com

Jackasses
Message from "Peter"
Mon 12/5/2011 6:12 PM
On Fridays show the topic of pizza was brought up and Sam said there is a good pizzeria in Mamaroneck. I work close to Mamaroneck, could someone find out from Sam the name of the pizzeria he was referring to?

Thank you,
Peter
Message from "Michele
Mon 11/28/2011 2:37 PM

My husband is a retired NYPD Sergeant. He started listening to your show years ago during his commute from Orange County N.Y. to the Bronx. He affectionately refers to you as "the boys". He follows you on twitter and your show still helps him get through his long day on the road as his new job has him commuting to the city almost everyday. My husband is a wonderful father, a loving husband, and an all around great guy. Everyone who meets him loves him and respects him. He has also been referred to as "one of the funniest guys I ever met." (He has been making me laugh for over 30 years). I have been racking my brain trying to come up with something special to do for him for Christmas. (He never asks for anything). That was when I decided to write you guys. I think he would have such a blast and be so surprised if he had the opportunity to meet you. I'm sure you get requests like this all the time, but I promise you that you will enjoy his company just as much as he would enjoy yours. I appreciate your consideration and would really love to make this happen for him. Thanks!
Message from "Matt"
Sun 12/11/2011 9:01 PM
Love the show. Great radio.

On Wednesday (the 7th of December's) show Anthony said, in the context of how the Government is spending money, "I want an accounting of every fucking thing you're doing."

Reminded me of an amazing "Money Chart" I saw on xkcd.com the other day. I've given the link to a lot of my friends, all were blown away. I think you guys would appreciate it. Here ya go: http://xkcd.com/980/huge/#x=-4896&y=-4672&z=2

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ
Message from "Mark"
Mon 1/9/2012 10:39 AM

I have an old KROCK poster of Ant and Opie....Before I frame it for my home office I want to get it signed by them but I live in Atlanta now. Do the guys sign crap if its sent to the studio? Probably not but I figured I would take a shot.
Message from "Leigh"
Tue 1/3/2012 3:01 PM

Greetings,

World renowned numerology professor Yogi Akal, who's a guide to world leaders and has appeared on CNN and in Elle Magazine is available as a phone guest on your show around Valentine's Day if you had an opening and were interested in your hosts and callers receiving special numerology readings about their love lives.

Whether an individual or a pair, Yogi Akal can do quick, informative readings for you and them in what would surely be a fun segment! All we ask is he be able to plug his website http://yogiakal.tv and/or social networking profiles on air and/or on your website/social networking profiles, depending on what's possible. Would love to discuss the possibility of booking him for the show either on or around February 14th. If that timing doesn't work, or even if it does, then it's important to note that he is available year round for general chats/readings as well!

Please take a look at some of his recent YouTube videos for an example of his readings and teachings:

http://youtube.com/yogiakaltv

Also attached is a one-sheet with basic press info. Thanks for your time and have a wonderful day!

Best,
Leigh
Message from "Jim.
Wed 11/30/2011 6:15 PM

O&A,
Big fan of the show back in the day in New York, but haven’t heard you in a number of years.
Question: You guys did a bit years ago that featured two guys in the studio repeatedly being kicked in the nuts by something like 5 women including a DOM, a teenager, and a grandmother. It was one of the most uncomfortable and hilarious things I’ve ever heard on radio. Is this bit available anywhere on the web? Thanks.
Jimmy

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ
Message from "Jesse.
Mon 1/23/2012 3:16 PM

***SPEECH CONTEST***

"Keeping this short and sweet, like my date tonight."

*Give glance to her with an angelic smile, followed by a foul glare at the bride.*

"As I stare at this bitch my brother is throwing life away for...
Remember this, slit.
Just before you two love birds met, I whispered into his ear.
Fuck her, I did.
Cheers."

*Finishes drink and leaves, with underage girl.*

Questions?
Comments?
Future Intern W/O Rich Parents?!
his phone number was redacted

Good talk.

-Jesse
Message from "Jeff"
Sun 1/15/2012 4:10 PM

Hey guys long time listner in south Alabama,my girlfriends daughter was killed on August 4th of 2011 from blunt force trauma head injuries on a military base...news coverage has been almost nothing,and answers are even harder to find...neurosurgeons compared the injuries to a 100ft fall and still we do not really know how she was injured....try spending the holidays with that elephant in the room,or walk by displays of cute lil girl clothes...anyways just having a moment of frustration,almost feel like I know you guys and decided to share this story.

http://dothanfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=180457
Message from "Jamey
Tue 1/10/2012 12:54 PM

I'm a comedian interested in appearing on O&A. Where do I start?

Thanks,
Jamey

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ
Message from "Gay Cure"
Sun 1/15/2012 6:00 PM

If you believe you have received this communication in error, please forward it to the appropriate member(s) of your organization. Thank You!

www.GayCure.Org would like to announce the launch of its website in commemoration of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's 83rd birthday.

Please visit the site for more information.
Message from "Doug
Mon 1/2/2012 9:00 PM

Here's a copy of my reply back to Sirius' bulk email regarding the rate increase. Love the O&A show, but Karmazin can go fuck himself. I'll still check you guys out online and twitter. Here's what I sent, I know it's probably not monitored but it made me feel better anyways....

I'm cancelling. How about you fuckers cut Howards pay and not fuck over your customers? He's hardly ever live any more, anyways. How much vacation time did you idiots agree to give him? Cut his pay and just keep rerunning all the old shows, like you always do. In the meantime, I'm going back to regular radio, at least they have no way to increase the rates on me. I hope a few thousand other people are as fed up with you as I am, and have cancelled. It is my sincere wish to see Sirius crash and burn, Karmazin out of work and a new satellite company spring up that cares about its customers. Maybe then I'll give satellite another try. I have four radios between my cars and house, and you just lost them all. Congrats Karmazin, Merry Christmas and go fuck your mother.

Douglas
Message from "Caleb
Wed 1/4/2012 5:47 PM

Dear Opie and Anthony ,

My dad is a big fan of yours , he listens to y'all everyday and never misses a show. He had to take both roles as dad and mom when i was 3 , when my mom decided to walk out on us. i know this is a shot in the dark , but i play the guitar and sing , and my dad was my inspiration for all of it , and i guess what im asking is , if there was away yall could bring me in , and let me broadcast a couple of my songs just to see where it takes me , because my dad is in a tough financial spot , and all i want is a shot to give back to the man who gave up so many opportunities that would better his life for me , i know it's a slim chance , but just please consider it . Thank y'all !

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Holy shit, how do you resist not fucking with these dummies?

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
DJ Haze's blog gets 2 million hits a day, so you're in good company.

That was sarcasm btw. Haze gets about 175 hits/day.

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ

Message from "Brian"
Wed 10/19/2011 8:29 AM

I'm a 40 year old married guy living in NY, two kids, two jobs. Fell out of love with Stern after Artie left. A buddy turned me on to O&A a few years ago. I was pleasantly surprised with how funny and intelligent the show was. I have been a regular listener since. I've never been bummed or angry with the show before. But I am still annoyed by how (uncharacteristically) out of touch and straight up wrong the show has been in dealing with the Wall Street protests. Anthony in particular, of course, but the show overall made me ANGRY. For the first time I found myself against these guys I had grown to trust, if that is the right word. What happened with them? They are way off base in their assessment in what's going on down there and what it all means. Wall Street and the Bank's actions around the bailout is a serious fuck up that affects all of us in seriously bad ways - including Anthony's hard earned and well deserved millions.

I suspect I will return to the show down the road. But for now their sour remarks have turned me off. They are neither as smart nor as fair as I thought they were.

-BA
Message from "Alycia
Sun 10/16/2011 5:27 PM

I'm a NY comic from DC, who lived in LA from 1998-2008. I would love to talk about the inner workings of the comedy business from my POV. My website is: AlyciaCooper.com, and my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Thanks!

Alycia
Alycia Copper looks sassy

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ

Message from "Alex"
Thu 3/17/2011 12:10 PM

Can i get a copy of this image on your site please?
Message from "Alex"
Tue 1/17/2012 10:09 AM

Hey can i please get the image from your website for my background?
Thanks!
google it you dumb fuck.

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ
"Bad" Brad. oof.

Message from ""Bad" Brad Berkwitt"
Tue 12/6/2011 9:37 AM

Hello Opie and Anthony,

My name is “Bad” Brad Berkwitt and I am the CEO/Publisher of www.newzbreaker.com a very popular entertainment website. This past Sunday, I interviewed someone you guys love – Pat Cooper. Of course like you gentlemen are when you interview him; I was also on the floor. As a fan of anything that is truly funny, and Pat is, your shows are cutting edge.

>From a former Howard Stern fan, I must tell you that I truly appreciate you guys having Pat on as much as you do and keeping him relevant to the younger generation. What you do with Pat when he comes on, is much funnier than Stern ever did and of course we know why – his ego would not let Pat shine more than him, but in the end, at least in my book, it did.

When you get a chance, check out newzbreaker.com, I think you will find some very enjoyable articles that will have you laughing your asses off. If you ever had a slot for me to come on, I would do it in a New York Minute….

Also, RIP to Patrice O’Neal…You guys had greatness in him as well on your show – and many fans that I have talked to appreciated it..

Keep up the great work and continue to break down doors..

Best Wishes,

“Bad” Brad
CEO/Publisher
www.newzbreaker.com
“The Only News Source”
xxx-xxx-xxxx

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ
Holy shit, how do you resist not fucking with these dummies?
been busy with my newborn, now 8 months old. maybe ill start. but i also dont want to get in the business of sending or replying to email as the show.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
been busy with my newborn, now 8 months old. maybe ill start. but i also dont want to get in the business of sending or replying to email as the show.
You mean this didn't just start a few days ago?

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
I sort of thought you were updating us as best you could in real time.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Good point.

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ
You mean this didn't just start a few days ago?
no. i had deleted old ones, but the last couple of months i just let it come in. im sure there will be more, ill just start posting them here.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Either that club pumps in the Nitrous or they have a laugh track.

Aug 5, 2004
Sunday, January 08, 2012 2:55 AM
Message from "Vladimir"

Hi there! I don't think actually that I'd get in touch with real O&A by this but anyways I'd like to thank you ppl. Especially 4 homeless Mustard singing Radiohead's "Creep" on 12/11/09. That was really awesome and I'd shake his hand if I could but it is hard to do being in Russia knowing nothing of him and how to find and so on. So I shake your hands, dudes. The things you do are much appreciated, even here. Regards.

When did B54 go back to Russia? I thought he found himself in the Pacific Northwest.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
This is my new favorite thread.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
No wonder the bbboys hate their own fans. Between begging for special attention or favors, and unfunny dunces trying to promote themselves on their show....yeeechhhh. I know you can't fuck with these people because it could potentially damage their reputation, but damn....so of these people need to be bashed over the head with a fucking shovel.

Rash Rendering

Feb 9, 2010
Best thread ever... please post more when you get them. I got the douche chills like a dog shaking off bathwater. WOW are people stupid.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Message from "Michele
Mon 11/28/2011 2:37 PM

My husband is a retired NYPD Sergeant. He started listening to your show years ago during his commute from Orange County N.Y. to the Bronx. He affectionately refers to you as "the boys". He follows you on twitter and your show still helps him get through his long day on the road as his new job has him commuting to the city almost everyday. My husband is a wonderful father, a loving husband, and an all around great guy. Everyone who meets him loves him and respects him. He has also been referred to as "one of the funniest guys I ever met." (He has been making me laugh for over 30 years). I have been racking my brain trying to come up with something special to do for him for Christmas. (He never asks for anything). That was when I decided to write you guys. I think he would have such a blast and be so surprised if he had the opportunity to meet you. I'm sure you get requests like this all the time, but I promise you that you will enjoy his company just as much as he would enjoy yours. I appreciate your consideration and would really love to make this happen for him. Thanks!
You should replay to this one, "No you ugly cunt."