I am Legend - A tribute to Ant!

Maldoff

Behold my giant epeen
Sep 28, 2006

5 seconds into the movie, we see a Red/White Anthony style gt500 and XM...NOTHING in movies happens by accident.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.

5 seconds into the movie, we see a Red/White Anthony style gt500 and XM...NOTHING in movies happens by accident.
I noticed that when I was in the movie last night. Verrrry interesting.

Z

Zman3001

The car wasn't the only Anthony inspired moment. Will Smith's home security system and guns seemed verrry familiar, as well as his video editing equiptment in the basement (a fancy Mac computer, no Vista there).

godojo

Oct 4, 2004
The car wasn't the only Anthony inspired moment. Will Smith's home security system and guns seemed verrry familiar, as well as his video editing equiptment in the basement (a fancy Mac computer, no Vista there).
Also, the lead character had a female pet German shepard, which is supsiciously similar to Blondie, a female pet German shepard owned by one of Ant's favorite man in the history of men.

Z

Zman3001

Shame it wasn't an adorable cat named Jack Jack.

Redelta 88

Freeplay Convert
Dec 2, 2005
Ontariario
I so dislike Will Smith, but I so want to see this movie. Nothing like a near future, post apocalyptic flick to catch my interest.

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
May 23, 2005
it isn't the first time an O&A reference made it into a movie...i'm sure most of you recall the WOW sticker showing up in Oliver Stone's 9/11 movie. and yes, it was an XM WOW sticker despite the fact that the movie was set in 2001 and the bbboys weren't on XM yet. they probably just couldn't find an WNEW one still floating around, but it's still a cool reference to O&A and someone involved in set design had to know who O&A were, that is if Oliver Stone didn't. as a film student myself, even little details like that are meticulously planned out.

AnalLeakage

Ruining Ant's sheets
Oct 22, 2006
West Palm Beach, FL

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Apr 8, 2006
Georgia
Ford bought a lot for the movie....but the Doggy is on Ford.

too fucking funny...

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
They stole the entire concept from me...hoo hoo.

Johnny Cakes

Obama president Nah!
May 3, 2006
Central NJ
Speaking of Will Smith, flipping through the cable channels yesterday, I noticed that Independence Day was on the HBO Black channel (BTW, a channel not watched very often at the Johnny Cakes residence).

So, because he was in it, it's considered a Black movie by HBO?

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
No but I hear most of the movie is composed of Stern fans chasing Will Smith around at night time.
I wonder if Zombie Master Po is still in the studio making visitor zombies fill out paperwork as they come in to watch the zombie ONA show.