I Am Legend Trailer

Darth Mode

You went over my helmet?!
Here's the teaser trailer for Will Smith's newest flick. This is the movie that was being filmed at the Brooklyn Bridge a few months ago. At about 1 minute & 25 seconds into the trailer, check out the car Will's driving. Look familiar?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/iamlegend/hd/

grail

Tahini sauce in my drawers
Is there another site. The apple site won't show anything.

Darth Mode

You went over my helmet?!
Is there another site. The apple site won't show anything.
Click on the blue box with either 480p, 720p or 1080p. I usually pick 480p. If for some reason you can't watch the Hi-Def versions, scroll down and click Trailer 1. Then pick either Small, Medium or Large.

FellowTraveler

Frank Reynolds is my hero

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Just finished reading this book. I really can't picture Will Smith playing this kind of part, but he's usually pretty good so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, at least until I can watch the trailer when I get home.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Just finished reading this book. I really can't picture Will Smith playing this kind of part, but he's usually pretty good so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, at least until I can watch the trailer when I get home.
Well the trailer looks nothing like the book. If you are going to change the main character and location, why keep the title?

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
I remember Ahnold was attached to it years ago (right around when End of Days came out). I thought that would've been decent casting, but Will Smith?

Hmm....could work. Maybe

NuttyJim

fucking knitter stole WBL's ride...lucky his ass isn't a pound of black swiss cheese!

mascan42

This is the remake of The Omega Man with Chuck Heston. The trailer makes it look like the opening of 28 Days Later.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Well it's not a remake in that it's a revamp from the same source. Kinda like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

JMCC

Saw the trailer last night when i went to see Ocean's 13, i must say it looks very promising and Will Smith is a good actor so it might turn out to be a good one...

LiddyRules

She Is Not My BFF. She Is Not.
How long before you're ****** corpses in that situation?

Well they certainly changed a lot from the book, but since Hollywood loves showing NYC being destroyed, that was to be expected. It looks really good, even though they don't show any of the vampires. But sometimes what you don't see is scarier.

I guess they will have a lot of flashbacks because 90% of the book was Neville by himself. No dialogue = boring movie.

Jerry1

Megatron Star!
I Am Legend

Saw this trailer for this upcoming Will Smith movie "I Am Legend" and looks kinda cool. Kinda like "The Stand" meets "Dawn Of The Dead" except it ain't zombies, its a vampire-like people who were people but were transformed after a worlwide viral epidemic. So Will Smith is the last person alive...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/iamlegend/

Cool part was that I got to check out some of the filming for it since it was filmed in NYC and it looks pretty cool. Actually also got to check out the Mustang Shelby used in the movie. That is one sweet machine!(Also is a dead ringer to Ant's Shelby!)

Its got a pretty cool back story, especially the reasoning behind why he is "Legend". Basically the entirety of humankind has been turned into nocturnal vampire-like creatures. While most of them are insane and bloodthirsty, some have retained their human minds, but still can't travel out into the light or they'll die. Will Smith basically exterminates as many of these things as possible, and unbeknownst to him he also kills the "good people" affected by this disease. Among them, he is Legend.

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
saw today warner bros. has already optioned a sequel

Carl Spackler

You want me to kill all the Golfers?
Its got a pretty cool back story, especially the reasoning behind why he is "Legend". Basically the entirety of humankind has been turned into nocturnal vampire-like creatures. While most of them are insane and bloodthirsty, some have retained their human minds, but still can't travel out into the light or they'll die. Will Smith basically exterminates as many of these things as possible, and unbeknownst to him he also kills the "good people" affected by this disease. Among them, he is Legend.
Never knew what the backstory was so when I saw the trailer I was wondering what kind of movie this was going to be. So basically he is a vampire slayer but everyone is a vampire. Sounds interesting.