i bought a fucking duck

ysr50

Donator
Life is an asshole. Sometimes you just do what you have to do. I'd hate myself for doing that, and then I'd go back to eating my pets as quickly as possible while trying to console the wife. Fucking squirrels are back. Anyone have a recipe?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Life is an asshole. Sometimes you just do what you have to do. I'd hate myself for doing that, and then I'd go back to eating my pets as quickly as possible while trying to console the wife. Fucking squirrels are back. Anyone have a recipe?
creepy BoB was standing behind me eating a microwave burrito saying "do it pussy"

Haeder

South Dakota
creepy BoB was standing behind me eating a microwave burrito saying "do it pussy"
She rules.

I want a suppressor for my .22 pistol so I can zap gophers in my back yard without disturbing the neighbors. And rabbits. And birds.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
She rules.

I want a suppressor for my .22 pistol so I can zap gophers in my back yard without disturbing the neighbors. And rabbits. And birds.
Code words for Negroes, Mexicants, and other undesirables?

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
She rules.

I got two badgers off a mound with a suppressed 77-22. First one caught a subsonic in the head from 30 yards and just laid his head down. Second one turned his head to look at him and caught the next one in his temple.

Popped a lamb in the head to butcher and it just fell down with no noise. For a second I stood there like a dummy wondering what happened until I woke up and slit it to bleed.

And many other stories...

I'll show you this but don't enter so my chances are higher.

http://grabagun.com/giveaway

THE FEZ MAN

She rules.

I've been using these for my coon problems
http://www.cci-ammunition.com/products/detail.aspx?use=3&loadNo=960

I've never actually shot these at any distance but for close range cage kills out of my MK III they work ok and are much quieter than a regular .22, but they won't cycle the action. i still have a hard on for a suppressor but the mrs just won't have it.

I've been using these for my coon problems
http://www.cci-ammunition.com/products/detail.aspx?use=3&loadNo=960
I've never actually shot these at any distance but for close range cage kills out of my MK III they work ok and are much quieter than a regular .22, but they won't cycle the action. i still have a hard on for a suppressor but the mrs just won't have it.

I was going to suggest those or Super Colibri. The colibris are just primer actuated and sound like a BB gun. They really lose altitude at any kind of distance, probably really only effective at 25 to maaaaybe 50 yards if you properly compensated for bullet drop. Any further and I think you need a suppressor.

THE FEZ MAN

I was going to suggest those or Super Colibri. The colibris are just primer actuated and sound like a BB gun. They really lose altitude at any kind of distance, probably really only effective at 25 to maaaaybe 50 yards if you properly compensated for bullet drop. Any further and I think you need a suppressor.

i have those but they cycle poorly in my mk III they get hung up on the feed ramp. they are also almost too slow to penetrate a nasty old coon skull. i still need that suppressor

THE FEZ MAN

well the duck saga continues, candy, my "rescue" mallard has flown the coop, i was waiting for it to happen, we clipped her wings when she started to fly but apparently i didn't cut them back far enough or, they grew back faster than i thought they would, i didn't actually clip her flight feathers just the inner ones, it worked for a while, but the other day my mothers little shit dog ran out into the yard and attacked mr quackers, while i was busy laughing at the two of them, candy took flight, not to be seen again, i have a sinking feeling she flew right into the neighbors yard and got killed by there dog. also, i found another dead coon in the yard, this one was full grown, I'm thinking it might have chewed on the electric cord going to my gas grill, he was dead right next to it, and the GFI outlet was tripped, but the cord wasn't actually chewed, its odd, he had no obvious signs of trauma or rot so he was fresh, my concern is that a person might get zapped by the extension cord, my assumption is the cord was wet and ol rocky raccoon decided to lick or chew on the end and got zapped enough before the GFI tripped out.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!

THE FEZ MAN

got another coon, came home last night (around 5pm) there was a full grown coon circling my chicken coop, i saw some digging the other day and had a feeling that i had another problem, set my have a heart trap, went out pre dawn this morning to check it incase i got a fucking skunk again, nope, coon. just zipped him today is trash day so i have to get rid of him before he gets funky

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
got another coon, came home last night (around 5pm) there was a full grown coon circling my chicken coop, i saw some digging the other day and had a feeling that i had another problem, set my have a heart trap, went out pre dawn this morning to check it incase i got a fucking skunk again, nope, coon. just zipped him today is trash day so i have to get rid of him before he gets funky
I love the fact that you trap them with a "have-a-heart" trap, only to execute them anyway.

NotSoFast

I love the fact that you trap them with a "have-a-heart" trap, only to execute them anyway.
But you kill it humanely where the animal doesn't feel anything instead of it bleeding to death after gnawing it's own foot off in a normal trap.

THE FEZ MAN

we do have a couple of cats running around, i know at least one of them is a pet, the other two I'm not sure of so i don't want to have an accidental catch that results in death, i thought about using a conabear neck snapper but one big enough to kill a coon will also do a number on my arm so the "have a heart" is my best option, then the ol .22 to the brain is working well. I'm actually baiting them with eggs they just can't resist them.

gleet

we do have a couple of cats running around, i know at least one of them is a pet, the other two I'm not sure of so i don't want to have an accidental catch that results in death, i thought about using a conabear neck snapper but one big enough to kill a coon will also do a number on my arm so the "have a heart" is my best option, then the ol .22 to the brain is working well. I'm actually baiting them with eggs they just can't resist them.
Get one of these and you will only catch coons, unharmed of you want to release them. Releasing them is your problem.

http://www.fntpost.com/Categories/Trapping/Traps/Dog+Proof+Coon+Traps/

gleet

cool site, thanks. i don't see me releasing any coons...
Well, there's a soft release and a hard release...

Also get a jug of coon bait for those dog proof traps. Usually it is cat food with various scents added. Pour it in and you are done.

THE FEZ MAN

Well, there's a soft release and a hard release...

Also get a jug of coon bait for those dog proof traps. Usually it is cat food with various scents added. Pour it in and you are done.
I just want to thin out the suburban critters

THE FEZ MAN

and got another one.... I'm going to hell. thats 4 in two weeks, three with the bullet and one that got zapped, three full sized coons and one baby, i have decided i have a coon problem. i know that I'm "baiting" them in with the chickens but, fuck coons, stay the hell out of my yard, since i took my new day job i have not had the time to bury the fence around the fence so fuck it. its easter to trap the vermin and just shoot them. what is kind of creepy is how "passive' they are in the cage, I've only had one be mean in the cage, they just kind of look at me while I'm pointing the gun at them i kick the cage and they put there heads down kind of like isis prisoners, then boink, flip flop dead,,,,, ground hogs go nuts and attack the business end of the pistol they are more madder.

they flop around a good bit, i might step up the game to my 9mm. i would rather they just shut off, the flopping is a tad disturbing, I've gotten into the habit of just popping them and walking away briskly so i don't have to listen to the sound of the cage rattling. so far I'm about 6 coons in, over two years. i don't like it. but, they have no predators (well i guess I'm a predator)

yes, I'm getting old and soft, every time i shoot one i say "may god have mercy on my soul" I'm an atheist, i really am. but, i don't like killing things any more. watching my dad die, and putting three dogs down, has turned me into a fucking pussy, but, i do like my chickens, the coons are just being coons, but fuck you coons, they are my chickens, i know there is no god, i know I'm not going to hell, but i am a gambler, and raised catholic, best to hedge my bets, confess my sins.