I Challenge you, Ranma Saotome !!

I see you there, smirking. Thinking your all high and mighty, thinking your better than the rest of the otaku. Well, your not!! So, i challenge you!! I demand a fight for the title of "Local Anime Resident"! Trivia battle royale !! I brought you in, i can take you out !!!

Question #1- In the Kenshin OVA series, who is the character known as the "Mibu Wolf"?

Get it right, then it's your turn.

Muahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

*yawn* Let's see.. You call me out of the dojo full of my coveted titles for a challenge... And you throw me a question from your realm? Do I look that stupid to you? Hmm, why don't you answer one of my questions like, "Name the island Ranma went to, in order to get the Holy Man Water?"

I do admit, you havce balls. Small ones yes.

Name the island Ranma went to, in order to get the Holy Man Water?
Could it be.....the Jusenkyo island?!?!
C'mon, hit me with a hard one.

Alright, one from your realm.

What did Ryoga have tattooed on his chest in "Tattoo you"?

I WILL OWN YOU !!!!!

Oh you have so much to learn... You can't beat me with those trivial quesions. ;)

Originally posted by Ranma Saotome:
Oh you have so much to learn... You can't beat me with those trivial quesions. ;)

I get it, so you DONT know the answer eh?
Can you feel it? Can you feel your title slipping away?
Ever so slowly?
Ever so painfully?
Knowing damn well there is not a damn thing you can do !!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!!11

Oh there is so much I could do to you that can make your head spin... I suggest you learn the basics and try not to be a speed racer. :D

FOFOLINA

I dont know shit of this But I liked watching speed racer :) now back to you guys doin the anime quiz

[JR Voice] Where gonna have a real Slobber Knocker here tonight!!! [JR Voice]

Older than you think Harry...

*charges up ki* Just bring it Kuja! You don't want none of this!