I don't give a shit about your country

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
Sorry, I just don't.

I'm sick of seeing these fucking 14 year olds with MySpaces full of SAVE UGANDA and causes of the like.

First of all, you are too young to know shit about shit. Hell, I'M too young to know shit about shit. The reason the older generation doesn't agree with your ignorant liberal bullshit is because they've gained the knowledge and wisdom that helps them judge whether or not they should give a shit about something. You're not being "hip." You're not being a "rebel." You're not "helping" anyone. You're probably not even being a liberal. You just act liberal for the sake of being liberal since that's what all the cool kids are doing.

Hey guys, lets get some wheat grass shots and go see concerts of bands named "Robot shits turkey sandwiches" and "Boy masturbates to red t-shirts." Maybe afterwards we can go hand out flyers to help starving, sexually abused, AIDS infested infants of Bhutan.

Hey kids. Gas is $3-4.00 a gallon. Did you know that? And due to recent events, your very freedom to pull this obnoxious bullshit on savage countries is being destroyed. But you don't care about that do you?

You want to get involved with some issues, even though you are too young to understand them? Fine. Here's a tip. Think about the shit that personally affects the way YOU live and fucks with your OWN society before worrying about some savage country that can't manage itself properly.

Maybe if you actually LIVED in one of these countries, you could complain. But you are in America. We have issues of our own here.

FU

PSYCHOMARKFAN

Sorry, I just don't.

I'm sick of seeing these fucking 14 year olds with MySpaces full of SAVE UGANDA and causes of the like.

First of all, you are too young to know shit about shit. Hell, I'M too young to know shit about shit. The reason the older generation doesn't agree with your ignorant liberal bullshit is because they've gained the knowledge and wisdom that helps them judge whether or not they should give a shit about something. You're not being "hip." You're not being a "rebel." You're not "helping" anyone. You're probably not even being a liberal. You just act liberal for the sake of being liberal since that's what all the cool kids are doing.

Hey guys, lets get some wheat grass shots and go see concerts of bands named "Robot shits turkey sandwiches" and "Boy masturbates to red t-shirts." Maybe afterwards we can go hand out flyers to help starving, sexually abused, AIDS infested infants of Bhutan.

Hey kids. Gas is $3-4.00 a gallon. Did you know that? And due to recent events, your very freedom to pull this obnoxious bullshit on savage countries is being destroyed. But you don't care about that do you?

You want to get involved with some issues, even though you are too young to understand them? Fine. Here's a tip. Think about the shit that personally affects the way YOU live and fucks with your OWN society before worrying about some savage country that can't manage itself properly.

Maybe if you actually LIVED in one of these countries, you could complain. But you are in America. We have issues of our own here.

FU
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

abudabit

New Wackbag
Except for Tibet, we really need to free Tibet.

Salem

Midgets = funny
ummm what are you doing looking at 14 yr old myspace sites hmmmmmm????

ShooterMcGavin

ummm what are you doing looking at 14 yr old myspace sites hmmmmmm????
Same thing everyone does.

duh :action-sm

Seriously though, I said 14 just to make a point. The MySpace that set me off actually belonged to an 18 year old.

Shooter, you write entirely too many FU's! Why do you write so many FU's you bitter midwestern ass?

MJMANDALAY

Sorry, I just don't.

FU

:clap:

Nicely said,sir. But maybe if we fixed Butu-Butu land they would stay there? Prolly not.

thetick130

Trying hard not to kill my dog
free hat...thats what i say..

<<<southpark reference>>>

Beeman99

Sorry, I just don't.

FU
I was fully expecting to come in here and see that this was a bash Canada thread.

Well put sir.

bethm1b

person of interest
Fuck Uganda,Tibet and every America hating shithole who looks to us for help, and as soon as they're done with us hate us again. Do any of them give a shit about us? Indonesia is an exception. They sent us something when Katrina hit, so I'm in favor of helping them. The rest can go screw.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Yes, yes, and yes. :clap:

BGrant

Can we add all the cocksucking filth I see on the Throgs Neck Bridge every morning, coming the other way from the Bronx with big Puerto Rican flags attached to their hoods? If I were of Puerto Rican descent, I sure as hell wouldn't be proud of it, let alone advertise the fact openly with a huge flag on the hood of my car. Add whatever other Central/South American shithole country color and word-age like "Venezuela" or the like. I can't believe these bastards are going to be given automatic citizenship soon.

H

Honre De Ballsack

Since I'm not yet allowed to post a new thread (though I've been a member here for a couple years, just don't post much obviously), I figured that this was the perfect thread to post MY FUCK YOU in, since it's related to: I don't give a shit about your CUNT TREE. Except this is more of a :

I really don't give a fuck about your province, and wish you'd go the fuck back to it if you have so much pride in it you loitering motherfuckers... Actually, it's not even about the province, since the people whom actually live there, are most likely NOTHING like the piece of shit, dirty ass, no job having, full of fake pride, waste my hard earned tax dollars on cleaning up the fucking mess you just made of NYC for your useless fucking puerto rican day parade !

For fucks sake, this fucking "boriqua" on the train this morning (R) had on mother fucking puerto rico sneakers ! Legit fucking sneakers with the full out p.r. regalia ! What I don't get is... what kind of contributions do any of these people make, that they should have a full out parade, which in all of its glory, makes a dirty disgrace out of the streets that hard working people live on, and they don't ?

I have to fucking pay taxes for the clean up of THIS cluster fuck ? "I AAAAm OUuutraged !" And if puerto rico is so fucking great, like your heritage, why the hell do all of you live HERE ? Fucking tacky man. I mean ok, I'm all for having some pride in your roots, but when you celebrate it by making a fucking mess, starting fights and groping women, then expect people to clean up after you like the fucking animals you are....that's just shameful.

Just admit it, Puerto Rico doesn't want you fucking defects, and that's why you're here, instead of there. Now how about acting like an American citizen, and get a fucking job that's on the books, and pay your taxes. Get off the section 8, stop adopting kids for more welfare money, stop fucking everything that moves and spreading your AIDS.

So, this is to ALL of you parade going NEW YORK wanna be spicks who think that you're actually Puerto Rican.....

FUCK YOU !

*the irony is that I'm going to Vieques next Sunday* :icon_eek:

ShooterMcGavin

First time I've gotten more than one clappy hand reply on my FU.

Yay!