I Don't Think She Likes Meth............................................ She Loves It

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Even after having her face melted off after an illegal meth lab exploded, a Florida woman has been busted again for manufacturing the drug, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Sheriff's deputies arrived at a trailer on Monday and were shocked to find severely disfigured Heather Raybon there with another man, both surrounded by drug paraphernalia in the midst of a working meth lab, reported Fox10TV.com.

PHOTOS: Florida Woman Undergoes Facial Reconstruction After Horrifying Meth Lab Explosion

The 31-year-old had been permanently scarred when a drug den blew up in 2004 but even with her face left a distorted, melted mask she couldn't keep away from the addictive drug.

In the latest incident, narcotic detectives found materials and ingredients to cook up crystal meth, along with 13 grams of meth powder and 32 grams of meth oil. There was such a strong risk of explosion from the one-pot lab that police called the fire department to safely neutralize it.

PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have Done Jail Time

Raybon and William Hindall, who was also at the trailer in Milton, Florida, were both arrested for production of methamphetamine, trafficking methamphetamine, possession of felony drug equipment and possession of listed chemicals to manufacture meth, and are being held on a $35,000 bond.

Police had originally turned up at the seedy location looking for fugitive Brian Mauldin, and there remains a warrant out for his arrest for the possession of listed chemicals to manufacture methamphetamine.

PHOTOS: Celebrity Mugshots

Raybon, who has a string of former drug offences and traffic violations on her record, has undergone numerous facial surgeries over the past seven years to rebuild her melted face.

Before the explosion in 2004

Soon after the explosion that left her disfigured in 2004

Link

Wonder if you can get health insurance if you are a Meth cooker...

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
It looks like she opened the ark of the covenant.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
Why the fuck am I not surprised this was in Milton?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
From hot to rot.

Sunsetspawn

Dec 5, 2005
Batman better watch out cause this bitch finna throw some fear powder at him.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
eh why not keep cooking, she would have to be on drugs after looking like that

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some women you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way she wants it... well, she gets it...