I feel bad....

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
I love the bboys. I just haven't been making the time lately to catch the show. I don't care if I miss the Free FM show, but I haven't even been catching the XM show anymore. I used to set my MyFi to record the whole show, everyday, but now I don't even do that. I am sick, someone help

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
I can only listen to the show for about 2 segments per day anymore. I can't even remember the last time I made it through the XM side. I just don't have the time anymore.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
Im in the same boat. Too bad I can't just download the show legaly. [something better then that audible shit]

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
Before anyone says that I'm not a loyal fan, I'm in the same boat as MV and BS, it's hard to make the time for 6 hours of radio a day, especially when the first three hours are the same day in and day out. It's still better than anything else on the air, but I just can't make the time anymore. I love the XM side, but again, time is the issue, I can't make it anymore

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
I was at a work party the other night and my bosses were talking about Howard Stern and how they love Sirius because of him. I mentioned I'm a huge OnA fan and they kind of gave me shit about it... one even said "They can't even swear anymore." Then I mentioned it's a 5 hour show, they can on the XM side. Then my boss's wife chimed in.... "who the fuck can listen to a 5 hour long show?"

And that's when it hit me.... holy fuck, the show is just way too long for me. And I don't drive my car for a living anymore. And I can't listen to it at work. That's just my scenario... not saying they should shorten it up. Just saying it's hard as fuck to keep up.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Everyone goes through times where they don't have the time to listen to every minute, there's no reason to feel bad. I haven't listened to the show as much the past few weeks either, but it has nothing to do with the show....I've just been too busy at the wrong times of the day. I'll catch up later. :D

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
I love the bboys. I just haven't been making the time lately to catch the show. I don't care if I miss the Free FM show, but I haven't even been catching the XM show anymore. I used to set my MyFi to record the whole show, everyday, but now I don't even do that. I am sick, someone help
I can only listen to the show for about 2 segments per day anymore. I can't even remember the last time I made it through the XM side. I just don't have the time anymore.
Everyone goes through times where they don't have the time to listen to every minute, there's no reason to feel bad. I haven't listened to the show as much the past few weeks either, but it has nothing to do with the show....I've just been too busy at the wrong times of the day. I'll catch up later. :D

HATERZZZ!!!!!!!!

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
Dude why do you feel bad? Haha I listen maybe 2 hours a day now...Never hear the full 5 hour show unless I really got nothing to do.

I've gone months without listening...I get bored...

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
Then my boss's wife chimed in.... "who the fuck can listen to a 5 hour long show?"

And that's when it hit me.... holy fuck, the show is just way too long for me. And I don't drive my car for a living anymore. And I can't listen to it at work. That's just my scenario... not saying they should shorten it up. Just saying it's hard as fuck to keep up.

i miss most of the fm part and have been missing more over the last two/three months. for me it hasnt been must listen to radio. now maybe it is just me or maybe it hasnt been good enough to listen too or a combo of both. i will say that whether it was the boys or stern years ago i felt compelled to listen to all 4 or 5 hours of show because it was so good i thought i would miss something. i dont miss the xm portion and have been recording it on my myfi. we all go through busy spells but if you thought you needed to hear it you would make the time somehow. only my opinion

and beeman its not about being a loyal fan its about being honest. i have missed parts that i had to search out and listen to because i read it was so good.

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ
how about you stop waking up at 1 in the afternoon, drinking egg nog fatty, listening to celine dion, playing video games and go listen to the radio while you finish your basement that your girlfriend keeps yelling at you about.

i dont have time either, i listen to pieces at the gym.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
unless your a truck driver...... its just not feasible. to catch a 5 hour show daily... making money kinda trumps everything.cant ever listen if you cant afford the setup right.

even when i tried to set up my XM boom box in the house i was working in ... i was in n out,,, thinking plumbing... just couldnt follow along.

i miss drive home... I became an O&A fan back in the day stuck in traffic every night driving home... the boys made that mess worth while... I actualy looked forward to traffic jams.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
how about you stop waking up at 1 in the afternoon, drinking egg nog fatty, listening to celine dion, playing video games and go listen to the radio while you finish your basement that your girlfriend keeps yelling at you about.

i dont have time either, i listen to pieces at the gym.
I'm not telling you shit anymore

elitemrp

Jul 13, 2006
Warren, Rhode Island
luckily i have no life so im able to listen to every minute of every show every day (and r&f on weekends)

i wake up at 6 and listen for a bit before work then i catch the whole show after work

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I can. I have a wackbag.com sticker, and my plates are frunkis
But are they on a Ford? That's gotta be 10 points off right there. (Though I'd love to have a frrrrrrunkis plate) :action-sm

I thought Balzac was fucking Angelfuck & Don's fucking some other 'bagger chick?
Until a couple weeks ago that was true. Not so anymore. :(

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
I know people love to beat on Audible but its great for people who dont have the time to catch it everyday...Sure there is the occasional fuck up on their end but 95% of the time the show goes right to my iTunes on time...then just catch up when you have time.