i feel like a scared little girl

mayor menino

all around nice guy
Nov 23, 2004
Smithtown, NY
i was in manhattan today during the end of the show and was running to get to 57th street before the show ended. i got to the area after it ended but saw the everyone from the show hanging out in front of the building. i was surprised there was no fans around. they were just hanging out talking to each other. i wanted to walk up to them and express my appreciation for the show but i got scared. i'm kicking myself now because i probably could have gotten a cool picture and a chance to meet some radio gods. i'm a loser!!!!!!!!!

hoo cares

Building the perfect mousetrap
Jan 12, 2005
Richmond, VA
O.K. - Terrific.

Everyone who hasn't met the show's staff - start a thread.

Valk

Spreading the Virus on NJ GSP 91 to 148
Aug 20, 2006
Point Pleasant, NJ
I was really starting to hope that the story ended with:

"Po and Kenny beat me pretty bad. In hindsight, just running at them screaming I'm a late-oid (linger blah blah) may have been a bad idea. My Mom is still pissed I didn't stay in that coma longer. Waking up in a hospital with a tube down my throat really bugged me out"

But look on teh bright side, I took the time to read your whole :piss2thread:piss. :loll2:

EDIT: Just realized you were talking about R & F not O & A :icon_redf. But why delete such a well thought out post?

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Been a fan a long time... I think I purposly ignore Op n Ant cause I dont want be a douchy fan...

Pics are nic conversation pics... but... in ten yers it will be you and some radio guys... One who died in a horrific high speed car, gun accident.... and one who got into modeling.

And you'll be chasing around Jack Osbourne who just married Britteny spears. carrying an oxogen tank... Have a beer watch Caddyshack and FUCK IT.

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
Jun 8, 2006
I felt just the opposite when meeting O&A. This years virus tour before the show everybody was over in the area of octane playing, the clown, and no filter paul. I walked away from that towards the XM booth. There is 0 zero fans standing there and all the sudden i see opie in front of me ant to my left. I look behind and see Kenny towering behind me and stupid vos a few feet away. It was real cool just to say hi and small talk without being a typical "YOUR SHOW IS GREAT" douche.

Feb 28, 2008
"Po and Kenny beat me pretty bad. In hindsight, just running at them screaming I'm a late-oid (linger blah blah) may have been a bad idea. My Mom is still pissed I didn't stay in that coma longer. Waking up in a hospital with a tube down my throat really bugged me out"
all you had to do was tell him which way was norf

linnnnnger looooooipoujidw0jfpewjifpiwjfpwjfpj

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I don't know how many times I've run into Ronnie and I can still never say anything to him. For some reason he intimidates me. I've at least said hi to every other on air person, but Ronnie I think all I've ever been able to say is "would you mind taking a picture with me?"

And this is how that turned out

Shutter lag's a bitch. I truly stink.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I don't know how many times I've run into Ronnie and I can still never say anything to him. For some reason he intimidates me. I've at least said hi to every other on air person, but Ronnie I think all I've ever been able to say is "would you mind taking a picture with me?"

But you have that whole sick cancer kid look going on there... Ronnie B has no heart.

PS is that Richard Jennings ghost to your left?

Zuke

May 25, 2005

I've never seen a more disinterested person.