OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

'I Fell In Love With A Female Assassin'

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Stalker2, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Stalker2

Stalker2 Registered User

Jun 7, 2001

They met on a train and fell in love. Then Jason P Howe discovered that his girlfriend Marylin was leading a secret double life – as an assassin for right-wing death squads in Colombia's brutal civil war. With their story set to become a major Hollywood film, he recalls an extraordinary, doomed romance
    (c) Jason P. Howe 2003
    Jason P Howe hugs girlfriend Marylin who was leading a secret double life as an assassin © Jason P Howe
    Thursday, 6 March 2008

There comes a point in every new relationship when your girlfriend wants to share a secret. Usually it's to do with sex – how many other partners she's had (with a few conveniently erased) – that sort of thing. Often, the secret changes the basis of the relationship; honesty comes with consequences. But what happens if your new girlfriend has a much darker and more sinister secret than having slept around a bit?

Sitting naked on the edge of the bed in a cheap, sweltering hotel room in the heart of a war-torn, drug-producing region of Colombia, I lit a cigarette and listened as the girl I had just made love with told me a secret dark enough to shake anyone from their postcoital bliss...

LINK: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/i-fell-in-love-with-a-female-assassin-791978.html
  2. TheDrip

TheDrip I'm bi-winning.

Jan 9, 2006
  3. gleet

gleet What's black and white and red all over?

Jul 24, 2005
    She was an assassin for right wing death squads. She wasn't a stinking liberal. Problem?
  4. CougarHunter

CougarHunter Lying causes cat piss smell.

Mar 2, 2006