'I Fell In Love With A Female Assassin'

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
'I fell in love with a female assassin'

They met on a train and fell in love. Then Jason P Howe discovered that his girlfriend Marylin was leading a secret double life – as an assassin for right-wing death squads in Colombia's brutal civil war. With their story set to become a major Hollywood film, he recalls an extraordinary, doomed romance

(c) Jason P. Howe 2003
Jason P Howe hugs girlfriend Marylin who was leading a secret double life as an assassin © Jason P Howe
Thursday, 6 March 2008

There comes a point in every new relationship when your girlfriend wants to share a secret. Usually it's to do with sex – how many other partners she's had (with a few conveniently erased) – that sort of thing. Often, the secret changes the basis of the relationship; honesty comes with consequences. But what happens if your new girlfriend has a much darker and more sinister secret than having slept around a bit?

Sitting naked on the edge of the bed in a cheap, sweltering hotel room in the heart of a war-torn, drug-producing region of Colombia, I lit a cigarette and listened as the girl I had just made love with told me a secret dark enough to shake anyone from their postcoital bliss...

LINK: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/i-fell-in-love-with-a-female-assassin-791978.html

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
That's just hot.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
She was an assassin for right wing death squads. She wasn't a stinking liberal. Problem?

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Completely agree with both above posts.