I got a job

BabyBunni

well as you guys know I have been going to school for medical assisting. I just got a job doing just that, part time. It is at a gastroenterologist's office, they are payin me on $10 to run tests on people's piss and shit...what a bummer. I don't think I like this very much! Please pray that I don't throw up on my first day!

BabyBunni

I loved it. The only part about it that skeeves me out is assisting with a rectal exam, and the way some peoples urine smells so damn bad. But all jobs have high and low points I guess.

FOFOLINA

Wow hun God Bless ya on this job I am so proud of you...
nothing like people pissing and shitting
I know you will do well sweety lots of luck with it :D

Congrats, Bunni. :) Good luck. Never mind the foul odors, that comes with the job. Just don't become the head nurse. You know, the one with dirty knees. BUP! :p lol that's a Dice bit. This whole rectum thing reminds me of something. Back home a few years back when I was still in school I heard this one joke about this one guy who had a fake eye. He kept it in a glass of water at night. One time he woke up in the middle of the night and he was very thirsty. So he reached in the darkness, drank the water and swallowed his glass eye! Then he went to the proctologist because the eye got stuck in his asshole. ;) So the proctologist examines him and goes, "Oh my. My whole life I've been looking at it. And now it's looking at me." :D

BabyBunni

Too funny Busta. Thanx fofo, I'll keep you'll up-dated on the work situation. I have also decided to buy a brand new car 2 weeks b 4 my graduation, ya know as a gift to myself (yes, I am a selfish bitch.)