i guess i am the asshole for not knowing what is going on with the show

jkala

Praise his name
long time listener for o&a but had to cancel because of college and no cash.. i know, fuck me. i just got the free 30 day trial to get me through the last 2 weeks of work and ronny mentioned something happend with the bbboys. im not looking for new information, i just wanna know what the hell happend?

aaaaaaaaaaaaand go....

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
They got suspended after all the shit that went down yesterday. Its kind of bullshit, but I have to side with management on this one. Lines were definitely crossed. Consequences will never be the same.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Pursuant the Megan's Law, Anthony is no longer allowed to come within 100 yards of any property owned by SiriusXM.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
long time listener for o&a but had to cancel because of college and no cash.. i know, fuck me. i just got the free 30 day trial to get me through the last 2 weeks of work and ronny mentioned something happend with the bbboys. im not looking for new information, i just wanna know what the hell happend?

aaaaaaaaaaaaand go....
Download the show. I haven't had a sub since my 3rd broken unit. The fuck would I have products that are made poorly, time and again? Fuck's wrong with you.

The Keeed

Honestly, they kind of deserve it. They just couldn't stop taking shots could they? It just blows that they had to cancel their live broadcast at the Molly's Cupcakes grand opening, I was really looking forward to that.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
See what happens when you try and fist middle management.

jkala

Praise his name
Download the show. I haven't had a sub since my 3rd broken unit. The fuck would I have products that are made poorly, time and again? Fuck's wrong with you.
never had a problem with the 2 units i had. only reason why i changed was because i upgraded to a better radio..why you ask ? idk because im an ass. fuck's wrong with me ?

Hello=]

Dl opie's podcast coming out soon. Full of bits and hookers and no lawyers that ruin everything. Right, guest that came in to talk about a movie?

Bubspeed

So was it the Anne Frank bit or the management bit... Guess it doesn't matter really but I am curious.

I can't find any confirmations but he's either fucking with us or this is the impending renegotiations that Ope's been talking about.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I can't find any confirmations but he's either fucking with us or this is the impending renegotiations that Ope's been talking about.
All mentions of the incident are being pulled/being given C&D's. There will probably be an official statement from both sides later today or maybe sometime this weekend. Just your typical damage control.

jkala

Praise his name
wait the anne frank tweet opie sent out yesterday is the reason why they are suspended ? get the fuck out.

Hello=]

the jueah is powerful, the jueah, jueah. Get it instead of jew? its jueah

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
All this from a joke about hide and seek.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
I'm trying to reach cheese3119 so we can rally up the pest army.

Mel karmazin, I hope you brought your A game.

Roost3r

I love how everybody needs to be a comedian and not one person can answer the god damn question seriously.

sadmachine

for the trees, tss
Here's what's been happening in the last couple months:

Ferdashow ferdashow ferdashow boidaway boidaway boidaway mahdick mahdick mahdick.

Barbwire Mike

Registered Doofus
It had nothing to do with Ann Frank. Turns out the family of Clara "Auntie Em" Blandick are major Sirius shareholders.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
I love how everybody needs to be a comedian and not one person can answer the god damn question seriously.
Every single person answered it correctly. Nice avatar boidaway!

Here's what's been happening in the last couple months:

Ferdashow ferdashow ferdashow boidaway boidaway boidaway mahdick mahdick mahdick.
Don't forget ppppppppPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUSAAAHHHH!!!!