I guess this whole OnA thing brought alot of pests together..

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
or you can just see what they are writing about us on some other boards.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
or you can just see what they are writing about us on some other boards.
what....that a lot of people overreacted and didn't wait till the facts were presented?

seems like I (hoohoo) said that a few weeks ago on this very board...:rolleyes:

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
what....that a lot of people overreacted and didn't wait till the facts were presented?

You're one of those people who is never satisfied, likes to bring people down and really doesn't know what he is talking about but likes to think they do.

It's more like "while many reacted swiftly, others sat on their hands, pompously prognosticating and generally killing the mood, waiting for the moment when they could attempt to be relevent."

...tick... tick... tick...

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Oh yeah it broght us together :icon_roll

I make a great video beheading my XM, wackbag loves it and FBA shits all over it.
I feel all warm and fuzzy.:drunk:

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade

It's more like "while many reacted swiftly, others sat on their hands, pompously prognosticating and generally killing the mood, waiting for the moment when they could attempt to be relevent."

...tick... tick... tick...

Listen, we are all ONA fans.
I have stated that I would listen to these guys on ham radio.

Stop your bitching at each other. It is too late for those that did not cancel to have any affect other than the Q2 numbers. The q2 numbers will reflect nothing because I am guessing that half the canceled subs will be back before July 2nd.

Half of my subs will be back before Friday. One will be back on July 2nd, and the last one will come back after the merger falls through.

I want to hear ONA but I have never been an XM fan

Listen, we are all ONA fans.
I have stated that I would listen to these guys on ham radio.

Stop your bitching at each other. It is too late for those that did not cancel to have any affect other than the Q2 numbers. The q2 numbers will reflect nothing because I am guessing that half the canceled subs will be back before July 2nd.

Half of my subs will be back before Friday. One will be back on July 2nd, and the last one will come back after the merger falls through.

I want to hear ONA but I have never been an XM fan
So who's bitching?
I sir, am interpreting.

Blu Swade

Vajayjay lover!
I've been listening to the show for a long time (WNEW) and always tuned into Wackbag when I needed info, however I never really posted till this recent drama. Yes I'm a Noob to the site and some are not happy with that, however I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Y'all for not treating me too bad and bashin the shit out of me for some of my hack, sometimes naive and very often drunk posts. There's been alot of harsh words between some fans the past few weeks but I would just like to FRRRRRRUNKIS you all and thank you for your viewpoints and the TEE HEE HEEs. Now bring me my robe and a bowl of broth and let the smashing ensue ( its ok I can handle it!)

PS - No Homo!;)