I had a dream...

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
One thing I’ve learned from the Stern fandom: If there is anything sadder than a radio personality who has seen better days and his blindly loyal fans, it’s disgruntled former fans who can’t let go.
Thankfully there aren't too many of those folks he-
In this dream, will The Opster be picking his nose incessantly?

Von Maestro

Mar 12, 2010
With very rare occasional exceptions, I agree. Never understood why O&A thought bringing Norton into the mix was some sort of breakthrough or revelation. It did the show no favors, all it did was bring a daily dose of gay, tranny, shit , piss and man blowing man jokes.
I did like the occasional back and forth between him & Ant though.
Way to stake out a position there, Mojo. :rolleyes:

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Way to stake out a position there, Mojo. :rolleyes:
Why should I be extreme in any direction? I think Norton, overall, is a no talent hack. Even a no talent hack can have his/her moments.

Are you actually as big a dunce as you appear, or is this a work?

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
With very rare occasional exceptions, I agree. Never understood why O&A thought bringing Norton into the mix was some sort of breakthrough or revelation. It did the show no favors, all it did was bring a daily dose of gay, tranny, shit , piss and man blowing man jokes.

I did like the occasional back and forth between him & Ant though.
It showed how important having a 3rd mic on a radio show can be. The third person can act as a buffer between two regular hosts, as well as contribute to the conversations they're having. You also have a steady substitute when one of the hosts takes a day(s) off.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Why should I be extreme in any direction? I think Norton, overall, is a no talent hack. Even a no talent hack can have his/her moments.

Are you actually as big a dunce as you appear, or is this a work?
Extreeeeemmmmmeeeeee!!!!!

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
I picked up on O&A nearly a year or so into their XM contract. I can't imagine someone bothering to listen to the show during the XM run and think Jimmy had NO talent. Sure he could be a hack now in 2018, but then he was plenty entertaining. Even if you think the show was all Ant, most of his best stuff was fed off of Jim more than any guest or Opie.

Opie&JimmyShow

May 21, 2008
NYC
I picked up on O&A nearly a year or so into their XM contract. I can't imagine someone bothering to listen to the show during the XM run and think Jimmy had NO talent. Sure he could be a hack now in 2018, but then he was plenty entertaining. Even if you think the show was all Ant, most of his best stuff was fed off of Jim more than any guest or Opie.
You were fortunate you didn't have to deal with that tranny loving talentless cuckold for less years than we suffered through.

Sent from your Mom's box.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
That's where my "waffling" came in. When he & Ant were riffing off each other, it could be very entertaining. Right up until Norton felt the need to toss a dick sucking joke in the middle of the riff and bring the train crashing off the rails, of course.

And his Uncle Paul character could be entertaining as well. Boardroom Jimmy could be interesting sometimes.

I FUCKING HATE CHIP CHIPPERSON. Never found a single thing about that character funny, with one sole exception: They were doing a story about some sort of chips, and the word was used a lot. About halfway through, "Chip" was getting worn out saying "wazzat" over and over again. Made me chuckle.

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
You were fortunate you didn't have to deal with that tranny loving talentless cuckold for less years than we suffered through.

Sent from your Mom's box.
You're more tedious than that Sallie Tomato cunt from a few years ago.

We get it, you don't like Jimmy.

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
I FUCKING HATE CHIP CHIPPERSON. Never found a single thing about that character funny, with one sole exception: They were doing a story about some sort of chips, and the word was used a lot. About halfway through, "Chip" was getting worn out saying "wazzat" over and over again. Made me chuckle.
Can't disagree there, Chip was funny when I thought it was a way for a quick comic to fire out a hack line for the sake of when it was the quickest thing that came to his head. When it became the go to, it got tiring.

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
That's where my "waffling" came in. When he & Ant were riffing off each other, it could be very entertaining. Right up until Norton felt the need to toss a dick sucking joke in the middle of the riff and bring the train crashing off the rails, of course.

And his Uncle Paul character could be entertaining as well. Boardroom Jimmy could be interesting sometimes.

Chip is Jim's comedy tourettes, with a voice he stole off Jim Florentine.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
They were doing a story about some sort of chips, and the word was used a lot. About halfway through, "Chip" was getting worn out saying "wazzat" over and over again. Made me chuckle
So what you’re saying is you love Chip Chipperson. Cool.