I hate "dog people" (sort of).

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I can agree with this. How many people think dogs can be gay because they don't understand dominance and mounting. Dogs are instinct, quit equating them with people.
Yeah, I guess there are gay dogs but dominance and mounting don't mean your dog is a sissy. I've heard it a few times and I thought the people were joking but they weren't. Then again, I have no idea how to actually tell if one is really gay or not. I guess you could put Cher on the radio and see if they stay in the room?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I can agree with this. How many people think dogs can be gay because they don't understand dominance and mounting. Dogs are instinct, quit equating them with people.
I don’t care if my dog is gay, I probably like her more than you

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
People , usually women, who think its cute to refer to themselves as a dogs mom or its their "baby". Unless it slid out of your womb which is biologically impossible you're not its mother. STFU.
Also the term "furbaby". I know a guy who also uses this on FB and as much as I like him as a friend it makes me want to kick him in the groin

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
People , usually women, who think its cute to refer to themselves as a dogs mom or its their "baby". Unless it slid out of your womb which is biologically impossible you're not its mother. STFU.
Also the term "furbaby". I know a guy who also uses this on FB and as much as I like him as a friend it makes me want to kick him in the groin
I would rather my wife call our dogs “her babies” than have another “baby” because I really hate kids

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
I have to kennel my dog for a week. The place he’s going to is already costing me $32 a day. My wife tried to explain to me that for only $17 more a day he can get a kennel with a TV, story time and emailed “pupdates”. I asked her if she had lost her fucking mind. That dog lived on the streets before he came to my house. Anything “indoors” is an improvement.

Story time indeed.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I have to kennel my dog for a week. The place he’s going to is already costing me $32 a day. My wife tried to explain to me that for only $17 more a day he can get a kennel with a TV, story time and emailed “pupdates”. I asked her if she had lost her fucking mind. That dog lived on the streets before he came to my house. Anything “indoors” is an improvement.

Story time indeed.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator

Story time indeed.
I'd probably sooner get those amenities for my dog than for a wife who suggested I get them for my dog.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
By the way, there's no way they ever read a story to a single fucking dog. Is the dog going to complain to you they didn't get a story time?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
By the way, there's no way they ever read a story to a single fucking dog. Is the dog going to complain to you they didn't get a story time?
Exactly. Waste of money.