I hate "dog people" (sort of).

bill333

Go Screw!
Mar 23, 2005
Orange County,NY - Hudson Valley
I think most of us here agree that dogs are better than most humans, and that includes their owners.
It irks me and my girl to see owners, with their little dogs, walking around with them in baby
strollers. *SMACK!*

Great picks of yuse guys' dogs.
Aside from them dog eatin countries, there'd be more peace in the world, if everyone watched some of these videos and pet a puppy.
See the puppies? Pet them!! Pet them dogdamnit!!!
They're cute!!!

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
I think most of us here agree that dogs are better than most humans, and that includes their owners.
It irks me and my girl to see owners, with their little dogs, walking around with them in baby
strollers. *SMACK!*

Great picks of yuse guys' dogs.
Aside from them dog eatin countries, there'd be more peace in the world, if everyone watched some of these videos and pet a puppy.
See the puppies? Pet them!! Pet them dogdamnit!!!
They're cute!!!
Went to a wedding in VT, was told to leave my dogs at hotel... fine. Show up groom has his 3 legged GSD, and (this is a little complicated) the mother of the brides lover's mother (not making this up) brought a tea cup Yorkie in a dress. And I was told it was a therapy dog... riiiiiiiiight. Man I wanted to hoof that yappy thing.

Queen_Bona

Aug 31, 2017
Winter is coming, so we will build snowpeople (I think the word "snowman" is not allowed anymore) and igloos. And they will be covered in dogpiss. And all the snow mounds and stuff will be covered in dog piss. I don't understand why dog people say dogs are more trainable than cats, but can't get them to piss in a litterbox like cats do.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
They mean no harm..

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Winter is coming, so we will build snowpeople (I think the word "snowman" is not allowed anymore) and igloos. And they will be covered in dogpiss. And all the snow mounds and stuff will be covered in dog piss. I don't understand why dog people say dogs are more trainable than cats, but can't get them to piss in a litterbox like cats do.
You actually can, it’s just that dogs by their nature won’t shit where they eat, unlike shit head cats

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
If you ever go blind, would you trust a cat to lead you across an intersection?

Shitting in litterbox is the extent of how much you can train a cat.

Queen_Bona

Aug 31, 2017

My cats played fetch and defended me from spiders and bugs. And of course pissed in the box. (Yes, I had cats and I trained them, I was a sad. sad little girl in the past)

Anyway, my point is why do people let their dogs piss all over objects they know someone will use, like playground toys or benches. I've seen a dude let his dog piss on someone's car (I assume it wasn't his car).

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
My cats played fetch and defended me from spiders and bugs. And of course pissed in the box. (Yes, I had cats and I trained them, I was a sad. sad little girl in the past)

Anyway, my point is why do people let their dogs piss all over objects they know someone will use, like playground toys or benches. I've seen a dude let his dog piss on someone's car (I assume it wasn't his car).
It's his car now (that's how canine property laws work).

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002

And you better clean that litter box or the fucker will shit in your shoes. Cats are for barns and 40 year old spinsters with 15 of them, and @Buster H